7 .Eli Harald OLB Virginia

8 Jake Fisher OT Oregon

9 Sammie Coates WR Auburn

10. Brett Hundley QB UCLA

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What part of Texas you in?

Just a little N. of Sunset City (a.k.a. Sun City). I hear the Sunset City Transportation Authority almost every morning with their sirens on picking up their next customer from "God's Waiting Room". :D

I'm always elated they didn't stop at my house. :ph34r:

the way no one believes in RBs anymore (positional life expectancy) i wouldn't be surprised if both gurley and gordon fall into the second round.

out of 14 first round picks since 2000, belichick has only used 5 of them on the O side of the ball. 2 OL, 2 TEs and 1 RB. i'd expect him to go DB myself (or trade down which he loves to do).

OK, that puts me on board for the Buccaneers. Peters had been one of three people I was contemplating. Now it is down to two. An OT and a DE, positions of need for the Bucs. But, since I got that supposedly franchise QB, I feel compelled to do something the Browns should have done years ago: give him some help in the form of some protection. The Bucs LT performed poorly last year so:

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers with the 34th pick select: Erick Flowers OT Miami Fla.

Not only is he the best player on my (CBS) board, he fits a position of need.

Per CBS Sports, 10 Best Available

1. Melvin Gordon RB Wisconsin

2. Preston Smith DE Miss. St.

3. Shaq Thompson OLB Washington

4. Breshard Perriman WR Central Florida

5 .Eli Harald OLB Virginia

6 Jake Fisher OT Oregon

7 Sammie Coates WR Auburn

8. Brett Hundley QB UCLA

9. Quinten Rollins CB Miami, Oh.

10. AJ Cann OG South Carolina

The Raiders (cbbacker) on the clock.

the way no one believes in RBs anymore (positional life expectancy) i wouldn't be surprised if both gurley and gordon fall into the second round.

out of 14 first round picks since 2000, belichick has only used 5 of them on the O side of the ball. 2 OL, 2 TEs and 1 RB. i'd expect him to go DB myself (or trade down which he loves to do).

One will go to the Cowboys for sure. And I'm betting on the Chargers to take the other. Both teams have shown their offenses function better with a great RB in with the QB. As to the DB he has picked up 3 CB's in free agency while losing two. Has me questioning whether he would take another in round 1.

I am probably going to be leaving the board for the weekend (though there is a chance I may check in Sat Morning). My next pick isn't until #25 of the 2d round. If everyone else has picked before I get back on... this is my directive to whomever is doing the picking (new23?). With #57 choose the player that is available in this order:

Jake Fisher OT Oregon

Nelson Agholor WR USC

DJ Humphries OT Florida

Devin Smith WR Ohio St.

Rahard Green WR FSU.

You don't have to wait the 12 hours...just do it baby.

Well they will be looking to run the ball, and it all starts up front. And contrary to public beliefs, he graded out as a top 2 run blocking guard, and a top 5 guard overall. So yea I am happy with that.

Stick to your guns cb. If he played for Saban he knows what he's doing and has been up against the best the SEC has to offer.

Of course buried in the reports is this little jewel, "Serious medical concerns after multiple knee surgeries to both knees."

So I'd put a caveat on that that he has to be cleared medically to make the choice.

Look again 23. There are still about 3 quality players on D alone I'd take when next up so unless all 3 go next you are still in great shape. Besides next up is late to the party so give him a kicker. LOL! :lol:

And I see gftChris is on line but still late to the party. He deserves a kicker. :D

Look again 23. There are still about 3 quality players on D alone I'd take when next up so unless all 3 go next you are still in great shape. Besides next up is late to the party so give him a kicker. LOL! :lol:

And I see gftChris is on line but still late to the party. He deserves a kicker. :D

Looking for a dynamic pass-rusher... not just a quality defensive player...

Archived