THE BROWNS BOARD

Combine

Solon16

I agree....the forties should have been the first thing they do...Beanies legs were noodles after 6 straight Broad jumps...then went right to Verticals, then 40's. I expect him to have considerable better Vert and 40 times. I have to say....I beginning to want Wells if curry is gone. I have the what if factor going through my mind all week about him....can we pass on ANOTHER LT and AP...he doesn't have their speed but damn the dude plays big in big games. That is HUGE for me...he dominated Michigan the whole time he played for the Bucks and turns out he played two years ago with a Broken wrist against the team up north. :wub:

Wouldn't you love to watch him do it to Pitt?

Wells should be the 1st back taken in the draft, with the Browns they need to decide if taking a linebacker will improve the defense more than a offensive player will improve the offense. the players who grades the highest on there board is the player they should pick.

We continue to pass on top running backs each year believing you can get a top back in the later rounds and we end up with guys like Droughns and Lewis who don't have much left, sooner or later the Browns are going to have to draft a top running back.

Btw, All the people who love Shonn Green he does not have the quickness and speed do to in the NFL what he did in college and Ringer will also have the same problem watch Andre Brown or Rashard Jennings

Archived