THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao-Hillary dirty email/information coverup gets thrown into the open

calfoxwc

We are about to see the same old game played out. Hillary Clinton will release thousands of emails and then claim she has released thousands of emails while holding back the hundreds that may be damaging. it is not the amount of emails being released but the content of the emails.

She was conducting official government business with her own email account. I don't think that is even legal.

Scooter Libby and Oliver North were low level. Hitlery is running no doubt for President.

Libby was the fall guy for Cheney, North for Bush Sr. Both convicted of felonies though North's conviction was overturned due to his immunity. Hillary not found guilty of anything to this point, big difference.

Well what in particular about them freaks you out bacon? Does the name Richard Armitage ring a bell? it should if you are worked up over Scooter Libby.

WSS

What freaks me out is the machines ability to divide, "free thinking" Americans and place us into nice little boxes labeled "Liberal" and "Conservative". It is almost as if the "fan"atical aspect of our sports devotion has spilled over into things that actually matter. So if I'm a "Conservative" I root for my team and they can do no wrong or I can blame the other team for their shortcomings and vice versa for "Liberals".

Libby was the fall guy for Cheney, North for Bush Sr. Both convicted of felonies though North's conviction was overturned due to his immunity. Hillary not found guilty of anything to this point, big difference.

No shit sherlock, I'm well aware of what happened. I'm also aware that it was just a political witch hunt.

No shit sherlock, I'm well aware of what happened. I'm also aware that it was just a political witch hunt.

So is the Clinton issue unless you again believe when "your" guys get caught it's a witch hunt but when "their" guys get caught it's justice.

Scooter Libby and Oliver North were low level. Hitlery is running no doubt for President.

You're assuming thats what I meant. Its all a witch hunt on both sides. Assume makes an ass of u and me.

I really don't think I'm assuming anything unless someone hacked your account. So you run for President and the witch hunt is more legitimate?

Witch Hunt - : the searching out and deliberate harassment of those (as political opponents) with unpopular views

The witch hunt was what convicted Scooter Libby. Joe Wilson wrote an inaccurate piece which he later admitted to make the Bush administration look bad. then he and Valerie Plame told confilting stories as to who sent who and why. we all know that Robert Novak got her name from Richard Armitage. those with an axe to grind wanted to pin it on Dick Cheney and that's about all there was to that story.

And if bullshit should matter across the board, at least it's understandable that someone running for president will draw attention then the file clerk.

WSS

The witch hunt was what convicted Scooter Libby. Joe Wilson wrote an inaccurate piece which he later admitted to make the Bush administration look bad. then he and Valerie Plame told confilting stories as to who sent who and why. we all know that Robert Novak got her name from Richard Armitage. those with an axe to grind wanted to pin it on Dick Cheney and that's about all there was to that story.

And if bullshit should matter across the board, at least it's understandable that someone running for president will draw attention then the file clerk.

WSS

Not to split hairs but Libby was indicted by a grand jury and convicted by a jury of his peers on 4 out of 5 felony indictments. Only reason he didn't go to the Country Club was a commuted sentence by President George W. Bush.

Not to split hairs but Libby was indicted by a grand jury and convicted by a jury of his peers on 4 out of 5 felony indictments. Only reason he didn't go to the Country Club was a commuted sentence by President George W. Bush.

Who, in my opinion, should have given him a full pardon.

Too bad no one has written a definitive book on that time. Explaining the friction between Bush and Cheney.

WSS

Who, in my opinion, should have given him a full pardon.

Too bad no one has written a definitive book on that time. Explaining diffraction between Bush and Cheney.

WSS

I have never understood the Presidential pardon. I think it is difficult to write a biography on a living President and a George W. Bush autobiography would be written in pig latin using a crayon (sorry I really tried to resist :) )

I really don't think I'm assuming anything unless someone hacked your account. So you run for President and the witch hunt is more legitimate?

Witch Hunt - : the searching out and deliberate harassment of those (as political opponents) with unpopular views

Right, and your point is? You seem to want to put your views on me and thats it. Well, you're wrong.

Heh

more like situational political insight like David Halberstams war in a time of peace.

WSS

Sorry for being childish, access is always key and what we get as "truth" is always skewed. I though at President Bush was going through his two terms that Cheney and Rumsfeld were making the real decisions but I don't know if in my lifetime if we will ever get a true reading of the situation.

yep. deviated from the op again by bitches about bush and cheney.

"sigh"

Take a guess who has been president for the last six years...... +

yep. deviated from the op again by bitches about bush and cheney.

"sigh"

Take a guess who has been president for the last six years...... +

Actually, and correct me if I'm wrong, the OP is an illustration of why you believe Clinton is a bad representative. I think reviewing the context of previous administrations gives us a greater understanding of what that threshold is.

^this reminds me of "well, there you go again"... Reagan famously echoes after Mondales limp accusations at a debate back then.

what you libs like to deflect and manipulate in light of some clearly violated laws perpetuated by this thug admin and its tenticle arms

of then SOS hitlery and now kerry haha

that was then this now in that vain...

I have not been following this to closely(stupid work), but using a personal email address for business is unprofessional and not as secure as it would need to be for a secretary of state nor would their be retention policies and back up standards.

Something that did catch my attention Lindsey Graham stated he has never sent an email(no idea how in this day and age at least 1 email wasn't sent).... and is on the Subcommittee on Privacy, Technology and the Law

Archived