THE BROWNS BOARD

Amazing breakthrough in cancer treatment (cure?)

I can't see a cure for cancer in our life time

It would cost the USA way too much money

All the "donations" and money that goes into research, the Gov't has no interest of stopping that flow

All the "donations" and money that goes into research, the Gov't has no interest of stopping that flow

Surprised to hear a naysayer like you Spalding one of the conspiracy theories from the crackpot Hall of Fame.

Do you think the inventor of the carburetor that gets a hundred miles a gallon is locked up in the basement of the Ford building?

(also you give the government too much credit they don't cure anything)

:D

WSS

Boy, you guys are cynical.

Do you know ANYBODY that hasn't been negatively impacted by this horrible disease?

Why aren't people still living in fear of contacting Polio, for example? Because - sometimes - something is done to help human beings.

I hope, beyond hope, that a cure is found.

Same for Diabetes and other life-taking diseases.

Surprised to hear a naysayer like you Spalding one of the conspiracy theories from the crackpot Hall of Fame.

Do you think the inventor of the carburetor that gets a hundred miles a gallon is locked up in the basement of the Ford building?

(also you give the government too much credit they don't cure anything)

:D

WSS

They are cars that get well over 100 mpg. too bad we can't buy them

http://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2014/04/volkswagens-new-300-mpg-car-not-allowed-in-america-because-it-is-too-efficient.html

Archived