THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillary Clinton lies like " I didn't have sex with that woman"....

calfoxwc

She says she refuses to let her server be examined by anybody else...

and says she decided what emails got delected.... and that they are gone.

Even when you use your personal email account, those emails are on other servers.

And, on her own server, surely she knows that those emails can be retrieved,

even if deleted.

And, she says it was too cumbersome to carry two devices and two email accounts.

Really? She's so stupid, she doesn't know that it isn't a problem to access either

account on one device?

So, "keep denying information on Benghazi, and btw, the wedding dresses for my daughter are going to be blue"....

is a "personal email" ???

liar. Just like her husband, just like this dem dirtbag in our WH.

Reeks of the "NIXON TAPES" cover-up. Only now, technology is on the side

of discovery.

Trouble is, said dirtbag in the WH owns control by proxy over the INJustice dept,

the FBI, and other depts.

Messier than the blue dress.

Oh god, this is going to be a thing until election, huh?

Also, she'd more than likely need two devices. Personal use and work use. I can only access my email on the company approved/setup cell phone and on my company laptop. I'd imagine the govt would be more secure.

Not defending anything. Just saying your comment about two devices isn't necessarily true

She lies like both George H. W. Bush "Read my lips, No new taxes"

and George W. Bush "We found the weapons of mass destruction."

They ALL LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and says she decided what emails got delected.... and that they are gone.

Even when you use your personal email account, those emails are on other servers.

And, on her own server, surely she knows that those emails can be retrieved,

even if deleted.- not true, if its a private email address(gmail\yahoo..etc) each one has a different retention policy normally around 30days. Once an email gets deleted it enters the retention period.

And, she says it was too cumbersome to carry two devices and two email accounts.

Really? She's so stupid, she doesn't know that it isn't a problem to access either

account on one device? - as woody said it would depend on the company/gov't we allow our users to access their mail through any web browser through the cloud, but other companies\gov't could have rules against private email and company devices, or accessing company email on non approved devices.

I don't feel a person in that high of an office should use private email for secure emails.

No, not the same thing, as usual. H. Bush "changed his mind". It had nothing to do with

covering up corrupt and illegal behavior.

And, as far as what W. Bush said.... You don't have any clue about whether or not he lied.

My guess is, he did not, from what my friend who was over there for a few years, who told me

we HAD to go into Iraq, and if the American people found out why, they would all agree.

He just wouldn't tell me what. And, he was in intelligence. And, he was a crazy liberal nutjob who enlisted

to avoid the draft.

Hillary has every reason to lie to protect herself and her image, and her possible run for the presidency.

Hillary would have made a good nazi.

"so 6 million Jews died in concentration camps,..."What difference at this point does it make!!!???"

No, not the same thing, as usual. H. Bush "changed his mind". It had nothing to do with
covering up corrupt and illegal behavior.
And, as far as what W. Bush said.... You don't have any clue about whether or not he lied.
My guess is, he did not, from what my friend who was over there for a few years, who told me
we HAD to go into Iraq, and if the American people found out why, they would all agree.
He just wouldn't tell me what. And, he was in intelligence. And, he was a crazy liberal nutjob who enlisted
to avoid the draft.
Hillary has every reason to lie to protect herself and her image, and her possible run for the presidency.

Of course, if a R does wrong and lies, you have an excuse for it

If the only thing she is guilty of is using a personal e-mail account for work I could really care less. If her account was hacked or if sensitive information was transmitted to parties who shouldn't have had it she should resign.

And if she conducted sensitive government business including her own comments and information about the supposedto Benghazi scandal and refused to turn that over to the investigating authorities... We're still cool?

WSS

If the only thing she is guilty of is using a personal e-mail account for work I could really care less. If her account was hacked or if sensitive information was transmitted to parties who shouldn't have had it she should resign.

Resign from what? She has no position.

It is all about government transparency and 'elimination' of risk. It is not about carrying risk but not being "hacked'.

Clinton's email excuse won't quiet critics

By

Washington (CNN)

Hillary Clinton broke eight days of silence on the imbroglio that has engulfed her nascent presidential campaign, showing contrition and hoping to get past an email episode that underscores the biggest challenge she faces in 2016: Can she reinvent herself or will she be forever dogged by how she has approached controversies of her past?

The fact that Clinton stood before a circus of barking reporters on Tuesday -- even in the formal setting of the United Nations -- was an attempt to show that she heard the call for more transparency.

But by allowing the controversy to swelter for days, even friendly Democrats wondered whether she and her team were capable of turning a new leaf.

Nearly a dozen advisers, admirers and donors have told CNN this week that Clinton needed to step forward and finally address the matter to avoid falling victim to her own caricature.

While Clinton may have satisfied many of her supporters, Republicans said her explanation was merely an attempt to diffuse the scrutiny she's faced -- and not a move toward transparency.

They noted that Clinton hasn't invited an independent arbiter to verify her claims that she turned over everything tied to her official duties, that she never emailed classified information and that her home server is secure -- and that she indicated she has no plans to do so.

"No one wants their personal emails made public," she said.

Clinton admitted she'd erred in using a personal email address on a private server during her four years as secretary of state. But she called her mistake an innocent one driven by a practical concern.

"I thought it would be easier to carry just one device for my work and for my personal e-mails than two," Clinton said. "I did it for convenience, and I now looking back think that it might have been smarter to have two devices from the very beginning."

Clinton said she'd sent about 60,000 emails during her four years as secretary of state. About half of those, she said, were work-related, and they've been turned over to the State Department, where they will eventually be made public.

She said she deleted the rest, saying they were "not in any way related to my work. I had no reason to save them."

The explanation didn't satisfy Republicans who have complained that she is policing herself -- with a key House member promising to make her email usage the subject of at least one congressional hearing. Being probed by House Republicans, though, is familiar territory for Clinton.

More broadly, her potential 2016 rivals said they weren't buying her comment that another email address would have required another device -- especially since many people use more than one email address on a single phone as it is, and the address she was using was already a private one.

David Kochel, the Republican operative managing former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's 2016 presidential campaign, tweeted: "I have five email accounts. Why don't I have five devices?"

Clinton's explanation will also do little to slow House Republicans who see the controversy as their best shot at obtaining emails they've sought for years.

Rep. Trey Gowdy, the South Carolina Republican who chairs the House panel investigating the attack on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi, said he plans to haul the former secretary of state in for hearings "at least twice."

Gowdy also said he sees "no choice" but for Clinton to hand her server to an independent arbiter who would sort through her emails and decide which of them should be made public.

"Secretary Clinton alone created this predicament, but she alone does not get to determine its outcome," he said in a statement.

Clinton's news conference was tightly controlled -- it lasted just 20 minutes, with questioners hand-picked by aide Nick Merrill -- and left a number of issues, like the measures taken to keep it secure, unaddressed.

The question, though, was whether the email controversy opened the door for another Democratic candidate to challenge Clinton's front-runner status.

That scenario seems highly unlikely -- for now, at least -- as no potential Democratic rivals have stepped forward in hopes of seizing a moment of vulnerability or opportunity.

"I think it's a good time for the air to be cleared," said Jim Webb, a former Virginia senator who is eyeing a possible Democratic run himself.

Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont, who has staked out ground to Clinton's left, was blunt in his desire to avoid the topic, saying: "I really don't want to talk about Hillary Clinton."

CNN's Chris Frates contributed to this report.

And if she conducted sensitive government business including her own comments and information about the supposedto Benghazi scandal and refused to turn that over to the investigating authorities... We're still cool?

WSS

While I don't believe the conspiracy for Benghazi(as others do). Sending email to a private server that could or may contain sensitive information that is protected by who? Her? One of her friend\family? Some IT company that may not have clearance to see some of the documents?

While I don't believe the conspiracy for Benghazi(as others do). Sending email to a private server that could or may contain sensitive information that is protected by who? Her? One of her friend\family? Some IT company that may not have clearance to see some of the documents?

I basically agree with you sad. I think the Nixon tapes set the precedent.

WSS

If Clinton had used government email like she was supposed to this would not be an issue. I don't buy her statement she used her personal email server out of convenience of not having to carry two phones. She must have forgotten that two weeks ago she said she carried two phones (an IPhone and a Blackberry). So the two phone argument doesn't make sense. It is obvious she wanted to control the content of the emails that got released and she succeeded by turning over only the emails she wanted to. She is refusing to let an independent third party look over any emails with her private server just saying we need to trust her (no thanks).

As for Benghazi Clinton tried to blame it on a youtube video instead of the terrorist attack it was (and she knew it). It wasn't very classy of her telling the victims family that they would arrest the youtube video maker knowing full well that video had nothing to do with Benghazi.

WSS

I still believe the government would have subpoena power if they thought a crime was committed.

It is all about government transparency and 'elimination' of risk. It is not about carrying risk but not being "hacked'.

I guess in the grand scheme of what is important to me the hypothetical situation of a leak is really not that important when actual leaks take place and those people get pardoned.

I don't necessarily blame Hillary for the YouTube video horseshit, I think that was fed to the State Department through higher channels. and I don't particularly blame her for the lack of security but it is a snafu on her lap on her watch.

WSS

SO.............

now you beleive in a conspricacy theory

I don't necessarily blame Hillary for the YouTube video horseshit, I think that was fed to the State Department through higher channels. and I don't particularly blame her for the lack of security but it is a snafu on her lap on her watch.

WSS

Her part in the original sin was the ouster of Quaddaffi. Without removing him from office, then the State Department doesn't need to be tracking the remnants of his arsenal, then the embassy doesn't have to be attacked.

Boehner threatened Obama with impeachment over Libya, Obama and Hillary went ahead and Boehner chickened out.

Her part in the original sin was the ouster of Quaddaffi. Without removing him from office, then the State Department doesn't need to be tracking the remnants of his arsenal, then the embassy doesn't have to be attacked.

Boehner threatened Obama with impeachment over Libya, Obama and Hillary went ahead and Boehner chickened out.

I never saw the point in taking out qaddafi. He was less dangerous than anybody in the region and corrupt enough to play ball if we needed him.

WSS

Archived