THE BROWNS BOARD

Jimmy Graham Trade.

cdl15

Is there anyone that would have traded Alex Mack and the late First rounder for Jimmy Graham??

He is a really nice target for anyone to throw to. I think if we coulda negotiated a late pick or filler player I woulda done it.

In that case, it's a toughie. I'm a Graham fan and he would've given us a big vertical target which would've helped out JM but after seeing our line without Mack, I'm not sure if it wouldn't end up as a wash.

I think it boils down to what you think is a QB's best friend, a running game or a TE.

I agree. The Seahawks realized they came up short and went out and got one of the best weapons in football. Alex Mack and Joe Thomas as good as they are haven't gotten us close to a Super Bowl. Great trade for the Seahawks but they have the pieces in place for another run. The Browns are so far behind the Patriots and Seattle it would take a miracle!

Seahawks went 6-0 when Max Unger was out.

It's safe to say we didn't go 6-0 when Mack was out...

Who played in his place those 6 games? And for the record, never trade Mack. He is key to this whole offense when healthy.

I think it's stupid for Seattle UNLESS they know for a fact that the backup is a stud. Their offense is built around a dirty run game and deadly play action. Well you need an elite OL for that.

If you're going to change the offense then there's no point in resigning Lynch.

Archived