THE BROWNS BOARD

Al Sharpton: "It should be a Federal Crime" for White People to shoot Blacks - Even in Self Defense

Al Sharpton: “It Should Be a Federal Crime” for White People to Shoot Blacks – Even in Self Defense

by Top Right News on March 13, 2015 in Al Sharpton, Ferguson, Race

sharpton-finger-wag.jpg

by Brooke Bosca | Top Right News

Certifiably nuts race-baiters and Ferguson riot fire starter Al Sharpton is once again demonstrating why he belongs in an insane asylum after saying it should be a crime for Whites to shoot a Black person, even if it’s a case of self-defense.

So if you’re attacked and the aggressor is Black, you should just let that person violently assault yu instead of defending yourself.

This “logic” only makes sense inside the mind of a depraved racist like the “Reverend” Sharpton.

From BuzzPo:

Earlier this week, the Justice Department ruled there was insufficient evidence to charge George Zimmerman with violating the civil rights of Trayvon Martin in the 2012 self defense shooting. That sparked some ludicrous words from Al Sharpton on Wednesday mornings Tom Joyner Morning Show.

Sharpton explained to Tom Joyner, “The intent to prove that Zimmerman did it because of his race, that is the legal threshold. Unless we change that legislation, we end up where we are in terms of the Trayvon Martin case. Clearly I’m disappointed. Clearly I’m sure the family is. But clearly the Justice Department can not go beyond the laws as is written. As we fight these fights and continue to fight from Staten Island to Ferguson, we must change the threshold that you qualify a civil rights case for, or we will keep having these moments of activism that end up with cases of being disappointing.”

Isn’t providing a particular group of people extra special protection and benefits due to their skin color racism?

If someone suggested this about Whites, you can bet your bottom dollar Sharpton and the lemmings who follow him would start foaming at the mouth.

We have a 2nd Amendment and laws to protect every individual from harm — regardless of their race. Do I even have to say that? Come on already.

It would be easy to dismiss Sharpton’s words as the ranting of a madman. But for the fact that the President of the United States has invited this madman to the White House a staggering 85 times – more than any other individual not on the Federal payroll.

And Sharpton was brought in by Obama and Eric Holder after the Ferguson chaos began, not to calm things down, but fan the flames of racism and division. Thanks to their disgraceful, dangerous rhetoric, two cops were shot in Ferguson yesterday, with one coming a half inch from death.

Rudy Giuliani seems to be the only politician attacking Obama for his embrace of this sick race hater. Others must stand up to to denounce his words and that of his promoter-in-chief in the White House. Enough is enough.

and....

a lot of black folks will buy into it. That spreads, and it will be a subculture, of

a subculture, free for all crime attitude, several states wide.

Big, serious trouble.... :wacko:

Al is one of the worst peices of garbage in this country.

I guess it's OK for a black person to get shot, unless a white peron is holding the gun.

put aside what he is actually trying to accomplish for a second...

Where does Sharpton say "'It should be a federal crime" for whites to shoot blacks - even in self defense'? How do you put quotes around something in the title of your article but then that quote doesn't appear in your article? How do you just fabricate the back half of that title, acting like it is a paraphrase of a quote, but then not provide a quote anywhere near that.

It sounds like he is trying to lower the standard needed for something to be considered a hate crime. In theory, that affects all races that same. Obviously he is most concerned with white on black crime, but nothing in the quoted section remotely has to do with the title of the article. Even the quoted part of the title, "It should be a Federal Crime", does not show up in the article. Also the fact that anyone murdering anyone else should be a federal crime, regardless of race. The title would lead you to believe that Sharpton wants it so any time specifically a white person kills a black person, even in self defense, it should be charged as a hate crime, but I do not see where the article supports this.

Like I said, I don't agree with Sharpton here, but this is another shitty, fear mongering article from Top Right News. News sites like this, on both side, hurt our country as a whole. You talk about fanning the flames of "race baiting", how about fanning the flames of ignorance.

I followed the linked "sources", which took me all around the Right Wing news hemisphere, and eventually came to this article http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/02/25/sharpton-we-must-lower-legal-threshold-for-federal-hate-crime/

At least Breitbart has the decency to actually us words from the quote in their "Sharpton said this!" title. ....

That's what sharpton is saying - change the law so that blacks are automatically

guaranteed a "guilty" verdict when they want to be victims of "racism"...

just because a person is white. Doesn't matter, obviously, to them, that the black person

comes after you, tries to take your gun, and is beating you to get your gun, even if it's

a police officer in fear for his life and wants to get back home to his wife and kids.

Yeah, that's exactly what sharpton is saying, as usual, he's beating around the bush a good bit on it,

to give ignorant and willing fools the op to defend him from the reality of what he's doing.

Hate crimes should be abolished not made easier to levy because it's bullshit. All violent crimes are avoidable hate crimes. If you're shot in an armed robbery and killed that was an avoidable crime and the accused should be punished to the highest possible degree whether he hated you extra since you were a honkey or not.

Archived