THE BROWNS BOARD

can the libs dispute this?

FairHooker11

1) I don't like AA. A lot of people don't.

2) "Few exceptions" within conservatives that are racist. Hmmm, define "few" I guess.

3) Obviously, calling someone racist because they disagree with a minority is dumb. No one here has ever defended that but it seems like some posters on here need to point that out in every other thread. Claims about entire groups of people are ignorant. Not all conservatives are racist, no shit. Posters on here hate hearing this, but then turn around and post about "all libs". They're blind to their own hypocrisy.

aaaaaannnnnndddd now I take all of these Prager "University" videos with a grain of salt. They almost had me with that "University" shit too.

The idea that you should ignore science because it defies your "common sense" is laughable. This is a common theme in a few other videos of there's that I have watched.

another thing libs do, is ignore the truth. They will rationalize that by any means necessary.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/03/269883-sean-hannity-speaks-ferguson-protesters-insistent-hand-dont-shoot-actually-happened/

Archived