THE BROWNS BOARD

'I Hate Everything About this Country': Rapper reveals She Hates......

‘I Hate Everything About This Country’: Rapper Reveals She Hates ‘Fat White Americans’ and ‘Racist Conservative White People’

Banks said she hates “fat white Americans” and believes that those who live in middle America are“these racist conservative white people who live on their farms,”according to a recent interview she did with Playboy magazine. Does she grow her own food? She doesn't look like she's starving.

Banks, 23, also slammed Christians, calling the worship of Jesus Christ “unnatural.” mmmm Okay......not really, but....

When asked if she wants to leave the U.S., the rapper said “Yes!” Abraham Lincoln and General Butler would approve of this message....

In people's own personal experiences, how prevalent do you think this hatred is?

Expound. Black hatred of whites? Extremely prevelant. White hatred of blacks? Not as much as they believe but still around. Probably increasing the more we're accused of being racist and privileged constantly while blacks are not challenged for their blatant racism.

The slave trade is alive and well in Africa, the Middle East and the Orient. So let's by this uneducated, rich spoiled dumbass a ticket to Somalia.

Matt Walsh (a writer/blogger - and the only time I read the Blaze when his work is published there), had a pretty good take on this 'story'.

Y'all can probably find the link, but I got there from his twitter feed.

Anyway. The 'story' is basically a non-starter if it were written about her talent/ ability and he's moderately upset with himself for 'taking the bait' but his closing paragraph/point is about her posing nude for a magazine owned by an old white guy is pretty funny.

Archived