THE BROWNS BOARD

And yet another beat down of the black man

God I hate when people just show the after picture and nothing else. For all we know, dummie fought with them and took a header off the sidewalk while boozed up. It would make him bleed a bunch and look like a horror scene when nothing of note really happened.

Maybe I'm naive but I don't think the police would just grab a guy and beat his ass out of the blue with no provocation.

(I'm sure it could happen but it just seems like cops and a large university would be pretty much used to kids acting up)

WSS

Maybe I'm naive but I don't think the police would just grab a guy and beat his ass out of the blue with no provocation.

(I'm sure it could happen but it just seems like cops and a large university would be pretty much used to kids acting up)

WSS

That is my feeling as well. I have been one of those dumb drunk kids and usually cops just tell you to move along.

Unanswered questions:

Why was he denied entrance to the bar ???

Was he on something outside of alchohol???

Was he resisting arrest ??? Being violent BEFORE the video started?

it looks like he was nailed and beaten up by the cops, because that's the alleged story,

complete with a bit of video late toward the end of the action.....

There were a lot of black kids there, and nobody was bothering them.

Not buyin it.

Unanswered questions:

Why was he denied entrance to the bar ???

Was he on something outside of alchohol???

Was he resisting arrest ??? Being violent BEFORE the video started?

it looks like he was nailed and beaten up by the cops, because that's the alleged story,

complete with a bit of video late toward the end of the action.....

There were a lot of black kids there, and nobody was bothering them.

Not buyin it.

The reason for the stop was because he had a fake ID. The kid was probably tanked and got loud with the cops then took a header on the sidewalk while they were trying to cuff him. Cops are not going to work someone over in front of a ton of college kids who all carry cell phones. I have been falling down drunk and bonked my head. You bleed like crazy.

Archived