THE BROWNS BOARD

One Nation, under Allah......

My loyalty to America and our Red, White and Blue is 100 percent, always and forever.

Until America is no more because they threw out our Constitution and Bill of Rights,

and changed our flag to a hammer and sickle.

But then, it wouldn't be America anymore. America would be gone. Then I'd still

be loyal to the dream of getting it back.

That is what I was thinking about . what if this country had a dictator instead of our democracy? Would I still be loyal? No. So my loyalty is limited to what I see and what we have today. If things would change for the worse in the future so would my loyalty.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Annoying?

We are citizens of the United States of America no matter where we travel to even if it is a colony of the United States. We are citizens whether or not our king Obama wants to tax us out of existence. We are citizens of the United States regardless of leadership. Whether we are in the original 13 colonies or the other 54 States... ;)

Benedict Arnold and the rest were subject of the King of England and some decided, for whatever reason, to turn their backs. I don't suppose you would be so supportive if Hispanics in Texas or New Mexico wanted to rebel against the United States? Nor do I understand how you describe that differently?

But as to my question if I were forced to choose I would probably pick family and friends.

WSS

We aren't at war with Islam. We aren't at war with everyone that speaks Arabic.

Like Logic said, it was foreign language week. They probably did a bunch of things in a bunch of different languages. They weren't being "indoctrinated" with any of them.

This is fake outrage for outrage sake. How dare American students learn about other cultures though.

I would not be outraged but I don't like the idea of it and would tell the school administration that as a parent I disapprove of it. I don't overreact like some people on this board.

LOL, I like how you accuse me of having a knee-jerk reaction because I pointed out the knee-jerk reaction to the use of the word "Allah." I'd quite forgotten how broken your comprehension skills are. Thanks for reminding me so I can continue to avoid this forum. "The Gizzard of Os"

Os, you knucklehead. I wasn't talking about you. I was talking in reference to

Mo's disagreeing with policies, so therefore, you shouldn't be LOYAL TO YOUR COUNTRY.

Damn, I even SAID "MO", right after he posted.

Yo, now YOU just "knee jerked". Jerk. ;)

Really? You are quoted as saying this:

Os, stop already with the knee jerk reaction.

Os. Short for Osiris. Not Mo. This is your original post from which the quote was taken. http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32387&p=486925

Perhaps you made a typo.

Annoying?
We are citizens of the United States of America no matter where we travel to even if it is a colony of the United States. We are citizens whether or not our king Obama wants to tax us out of existence. We are citizens of the United States regardless of leadership. Whether we are in the original 13 colonies or the other 54 States... ;)
Benedict Arnold and the rest were subject of the King of England and some decided, for whatever reason, to turn their backs. I don't suppose you would be so supportive if Hispanics in Texas or New Mexico wanted to rebel against the United States? Nor do I understand how you describe that differently?

Go watch the "Sons of Liberty" series on TV. It was great. The colonists had everything

taken from them. Gage was a sicko who caused many of them to be murdered anytime he

felt like it. And Hancock. was a shipping magnate type, who ended up losing a ship, and his entire

mansion. And Sam Adams simply wanted to have the colonists survive - Gage and the British

bastards denied them their own profit of their own works. They couldn't feed their families.

Gage and the British army, in the name of the king of england, were every bit like the

nazis.

If Obamao has his own army, which he said he wanted....and his army beat down doors, murdered

anyone at any time who made them unhappy, took all citizens' wealth, the citizens lived in terror,

Obamao's brownshirts took all wealth, weapons, property, and was starving Americans across the board

to death...

rebelling against that is simply fighting against what is NOT America. Our Constitution and Bill of Rights

would be gone. They would have taken our America, and dissolved it.

And Hispanics? rebel against...

what, exactly? You talkin illegals? then they don't belong here, and I think the border guards should just start

shooting them if they run, try to come back illegally a second time, or shoot at any of our border agents.

Why would legal American hispanics rebel against our Constitution and Bill of Rights? Unless they

just wanted to overthrow our gov.

I don't get your idea that it's the same thing at all.

Oops. Sorry, Os, you are right. I did chide you with the knee jerk thing. But it's true.

You cherry picked:

"Posted Today, 06:43 AM

You guys realize Christian Arabs call God "Allah," too? This is just another right-wing fake outrage story. If they were speaking Spanish, would you be outraged when they said Dios? "
And I call that knee jerking, because it isn't "fake outrage" nothin, because they had to say it in ARABIC.
Trust me...it is not fake outrage. It was not ARABIC language class that people VOLUNTARILY signed up for.
It was the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE. So, you are still the Gizzard of Os.

Annoying?

Go watch the "Sons of Liberty" series on TV. It was great. The colonists had everything

taken from them. Gage was a sicko who caused many of them to be murdered anytime he

felt like it. And Hancock. was a shipping magnate type, who ended up losing a ship, and his entire

mansion. And Sam Adams simply wanted to have the colonists survive - Gage and the British

bastards denied them their own profit of their own works. They couldn't feed their families.

Gage and the British army, in the name of the king of england, were every bit like the

nazis.

If Obamao has his own army, which he said he wanted....and his army beat down doors, murdered

anyone at any time who made them unhappy, took all citizens' wealth, the citizens lived in terror,

Obamao's brownshirts took all wealth, weapons, property, and was starving Americans across the board

to death...

rebelling against that is simply fighting against what is NOT America. Our Constitution and Bill of Rights

would be gone. They would have taken our America, and dissolved it.

And Hispanics? rebel against...

what, exactly? You talkin illegals? then they don't belong here, and I think the border guards should just start

shooting them if they run, try to come back illegally a second time, or shoot at any of our border agents.

Why would legal American hispanics rebel against our Constitution and Bill of Rights? Unless they

just wanted to overthrow our gov.

I don't get your idea that it's the same thing at all.

I'm planning to watch Sons of Liberty, looks interesting. but that's not my point. My point is if we should cherish patriotism then rebelling against your birthright and your country because you don't like the way its being run at the present time is treason and mutiny.

You might well believe it's justified. The South did, but they were still treasonous and mutinous. Shall we say you don't like the way Obama is running the country? Would a revolution be an honorable undertaking? If you were a believer in Jesus Christ and found your freedom to practice your religion was in jeopardy do you think armed revolution would be appropriate?

And the reason I mention Hispanics is that there are some who don't like the way Texas came to be a part of the United States.

Wouldn't they be justified in taking up arms for what they believe is right? I know that's something of a facetious question but it just goes to my question about how important patriotism is.

WSS

So now Lord Zero has the kids pledging allegiance to a pedifile?

Muhammad married a 12 year old. wtf is wrong with these sick people? They are as bad as Amish except the Amish do not go around killing people unless it is on the tv show Banshee.

http://www.muslim.org/islam/aisha-age.htm

6, 9, 12 years old who gives a fart these muslim turds are twisted people.

Just because you believe you're right in your disagreements with our government...that isn't

America.

I'm seriously patriotic to my country, my flag, our Constitution, our Bill of Rights, our freedom.

It's stupidass to burn the flag because you really disagree with any president. HEll, the president

isn't your country. What he does isn't your country.

Our Constitution is sacred - permanently given to us to prevent tyranny. To me, our flag is sacred.

It stands for freedom, and how hard our previous pioneer generations FOUGHT and DIED, for them,

and all of us following, to have that freedom.

I don't care what the angry hispanics want, or want to destroy about our country. When liberals hate our country,

it's because they are screwed up and hate anything they don't control.

Anybody who works, or wants to work to get rid of our Constitution, Bill of Rights and our freedoms...is a traitor. (obamao qualifies)

I don't think Patriotism means think your country is the best at everything, in the history of forever...

I don't think it means thinking the Constitution is infallible either.

Just respect your country. Respect its officials. And do what you think will better it

You might well believe it's justified. The South did, but they were still treasonous and mutinous. Shall we say you don't like the way Obama is running the country? Would a revolution be an honorable undertaking? If you were a believer in Jesus Christ and found your freedom to practice your religion was in jeopardy do you think armed revolution would be appropriate?

I'll respectfully disagree. The south had a right to secede. It wasn't traitorous - I'd say Lincoln betrayed the Constitution with his actions.

After the war, a lot of northerners (especially New Englanders) wanted to try Jefferson Davis for treason - the person who was in charge of his defense - Albert Taylor Bledsoe - wrote a book titled "Is Jefferson Davis A Traitor" - which lays out the premise for the Secession as a matter of legality - Bledsoe's case was pretty good - Jefferson Davis was never fount guilty of treason - Bledsoe's case if one wants to take the time to read it would hold water.

In a bit of Irony, several of the northern states had discussed secession from the US fairly early in the U.S. When the voting on a New England secession was very close, President Thomas Jefferson did not threaten them with war, but initmated "Hey, we'll miss you but if you want to go".

There is really nothing that binds the states together but threat of force - at this time I would say no Constitutional or moral case.

Yes, the op was about the travesty of forcing children in America to

say the Pledge of Allegiance IN ARABIC, and naturally, a liberal

changes the subject to what is "traitorous" during the civil war.

if it walks like a liberal, whines like a liberal, changes directions like a liberal...

......it's a __________.

Relevance
b7952436831ec802d46eaeac78f9dddf_96.jpg
Best Answer: Secession was and is unconstitutional. That was decided in "Texas v. White, 74 U.S. (7 Wall.) 700, 19 L. Ed. 227 (1869), by the Supreme Court.

The legal question was if Texas had legally left the union. The ruling was that it had not stating: “[t]he Constitution, in all its provisions, looks to an indestructible Union, composed of indestructible States.” The court did allow that divisibility might be possible "through revolution, or through consent of the States."
Aleksandar Pavković and Peter Radan, Creating New States: Theory and Practice of Secession (Farnham: Ashgate Publishing, Ltd., 2007), 222;

Are you delivering the "Liberal" at me? And do you realize the bias in the 1869 ruling?

So have you read Bledsoe's work?

And are you denying that had the New England states wanted to secede after the Hartford Convention that they would have been wrong? And if the states were indestructable, then how did North Carolina become North Carolina and Tennessee?

How did Virginia become several states?

there is a logical failure in that ruling.

Moe, I would guess there are certain regulations to being a United States citizen. Ironically we need do nothing to be one but be born so that's an odd piece of legality right there. But is it not a crime to take up arms against the government of the United States of America?

I agree that's a pretty thought provoking subject, one for which I can't come up with a solid answer.

WSS

We aren't at war with Islam. We aren't at war with everyone that speaks Arabic.

Like Logic said, it was foreign language week. They probably did a bunch of things in a bunch of different languages. They weren't being "indoctrinated" with any of them.

This is fake outrage for outrage sake. How dare American students learn about other cultures though.

Plenty of ways to learn Arabic without using the Pledge of Allegiance as an example. Maybe let the kids learn about those harems too- legalize polygamy, same sex marriages are cool now, so why not take the next step?

Allah Snackbar!

Allah Akbar!!!!

Plenty of ways to learn Arabic without using the Pledge of Allegiance as an example. Maybe let the kids learn about those harems too- legalize polygamy, same sex marriages are cool now, so why not take the next step? Mr. Hoorta

And swords. Plastic ones ..at first. That should make the multi-cultural libs happy.

Then they could learn to hack infidel bananas to pieces.

Wait, I don't want to give the resident liberal wackoes around here any ideas. They'd take it as seriously a good idea.

Never mind.

(and if enough citizens voted to fly the hammer and sickle and 5 Supreme Court justices decided it was cool then yes, it would still be the United States of America)

But you didn't include Cals entire statement...throwing out the Constitution and the Bill of Rights... yes it would still be the United States of America, but in name only.

But you didn't include Cals entire statement...throwing out the Constitution and the Bill of Rights... yes it would still be the United States of America, but in name only.

Not at all. The way the Constitution is set up is that there is a specific series of events necessary to amend it.

We are talking about perfectly legal and constitutional methods.

That path may or may not be difficult but it's by no means impossible.

WSS

You're turning this into a gay marriage thing? Really? If you want that debate, I'd suggest another thread, but we'll see

Why does it matter that it was the pledge of allegiance? Do we have an official national language I'm unaware of?

Wasn't my intent- and if you got my drift- though I don't personally approve of it- gay marriage is going to be a fact in this country.

But for those with a religious bent- I'd like to see them take "In God we trust" off the coinage- because I don't know what God some people in this country are worshiping. Maybe Vishnu or Siva.

Since I rarely venture over to this forum- I won't turn it into a long winded debate over the slippery slope to moral bankruptcy this country is headed down.

Regarding an official language- wouldn't be a bad idea. Of course I've been able to brush up on my Spanish with the multi-lingual instructions that are popping up more and more frequently. Hey- mantegase congelado. Cocinar bien.

So yeah Woody- if they wanted to teach the kids some Arabic- maybe they should have taught them how to say "good morning" or how to cook a frozen dinner- something a little less politically charged maybe? :)

Archived