THE BROWNS BOARD

Boobie looking like a rookie

Guest ATENEARS

Guest ATENEARS

WTF is going on with Boobie? I thought the toe was pretty much healed, but he is just playing gingerly in every aspect. His ball handling is sloppy (to say the least), his shot is off, his defense is weak. This guy is playing like a rookie.

With all the shooters on this team, I hope we dangled him at the trade deadline.

One good thing, with West back, it should take the ball out of Boobies hands more. Keep his ass on the bench hopefully.

That playoff glory of a few years back is fading fast.

The only good speculation is that the toe is still an issue. Anything ohter possible scenario is much worse.

With Delonte back, hopefully Gibson can get some needed rest and heal.

That toe would affect every move he makes... elevating for a shot, running the length of the floor, planting or cutting, staying on someone while playing d...

Rest, rest and more rest. We need him healthy.

Guest Masters

He's struggled with his shot all year. Even before the injury. But that didn't help him any, since his toe and ankle injuries limited his ability to practice his shot. Meanwhile last night he goes for 19, shoots 42%, and only turned the ball over once). His shot is coming back and has been for the last few weeks. He has had some hickups as well, but it is coming along.

He also hasn't turned the ball over 2x's in a game since November. I can hardly call that sloppy w/ the ball.

Archived