THE BROWNS BOARD

Interesting

seems to me that he spends all of his time defending the belief that its a nothing problem...

and did mention that the mutilated females were from middle Africa Christian countries...

nevermind Pakistan / Afghanistan in fact look the other way is the harangue he sells...

but what else can you expect from an angry fringe wing nut from the left?

And whats with hijacking the name "Aslan" ?? C.S.Lewis character from the Chronicles of Narnia?

I thought he made his point pretty clearly, and it makes sense. That being said, even though it is the environment around them, and not necessarily the religion, that is causing this extremism.. removing religion to begin with would be a good idea.

I thought he made his point pretty clearly, and it makes sense. That being said, even though it is the environment around them, and not necessarily the religion, that is causing this extremism.. removing religion to begin with would be a good idea.

Well fine. Of course you are in a tiny minority. I wonder if it would be assholeish to say something like it will be great when you die? I mean that's one of your little catchphrases right?

;)

Then again Stalin and Hitler abolished religion so...

WSS

What am I the minority about? Not wanting religion? If so, that group is growing in our country every day as religion becomes less and less important.

I have never said it would be great if anyone here died. I look forward to some beliefs dying off with the older generation though. That's generally how ideas are phased out in the end.

Also, if you're saying I'm the minority in not wanting religion, that wont go away when I die, because that group is growing. So your attempt at using a misconstrued version of my comment against me doesn't really work.

What am I the minority about? Not wanting religion? If so, that group is growing in our country every day as religion becomes less and less important.

I have never said it would be great if anyone here died. I look forward to some beliefs dying off with the older generation though. That's generally how ideas are phased out in the end.

Also, if you're saying I'm the minority in not wanting religion, that wont go away when I die, because that group is growing. So your attempt at using a misconstrued version of my comment against me doesn't really work.

Well, Woddy, your forecast is clearly stated in the Bible. The complete destruction of human morals, etc. A Thousand years of suffering.

Archived