THE BROWNS BOARD

Here's a video where I have to side with the black guy

WalterWhite

I certainly agree. When The thug Michael Brown attacked the police officer he certainly was aware of what could happen. I pity these innocents who are being murdered by trigger happy police. But what right does our own POTUS and DOJ have in interfering in a State's jurisdiction. They incited more hatred and animosity which resulted in riots, looting and destruction of innocent store owners. Now every white policeman is a target. Thanks also to Bloomberg.

They definitely didn't follow procedure. They had the mother out of the house. They should have backed off got out their batons or tasers and used non-deadly force. They or at least the shooter should be prosecuted. Also they rendered no assistance even though I'm sure the guy was mortally wounded.

They definitely didn't follow procedure. They had the mother out of the house. They should have backed off got out their batons or tasers and used non-deadly force. They or at least the shooter should be prosecuted. Also they rendered no assistance even though I'm sure the guy was mortally wounded.

I agree with that assessment.

(however I'm assuming she called the police and who knows how she described the situation)

WSS

Archived