THE BROWNS BOARD

Obamao marxist regime uses economics as a weapon again - against MMGW denier states

calfoxwc

The left hates the Constitution. Since when is extortion legal? ObamaCare was an illegal mandate which proved the Supreme Court is as corrupt as ever. We are running out of time to save this nation.

How much time is left?

I am more concerned with the destruction by nuclear weapons. It will happen this century and I am not stepping too far out on a limb to say that. We could not escape the last century without 2 world wars. A world war in this century with nuclear weapons will do it. As more and more unstable countries like North Korea, Pakistan and Iran (in the near future) go nuclear the odds only go up. Who does Iran think they are fooling with wanting nuclear energy plants when they sit on all that oil? I doubt if countries like Saudi Arabia will sit idly by and not go nuclear themselves when Iraq does.

It will happen this century and I am not stepping too far out on a limb to say that. We could not escape the last century without 2 world wars. A world war in this century with nuclear weapons will do it.

Hard to say. The face of war changes. We probably won't be in another war between countries. maybe we will but I think terrorism and loosely defined groups will play a bigger part. I mean Isis and AlQueda don't care if we incinerate Tehran Kabul or Baghdad.

WSS

Archived