THE BROWNS BOARD

Looking for some info on Kidd

Bronco's Fan in Exile

Hi I'm just looking for a little background info and thought this would be a good place to find it.

We just hired Keith Kidd as our director of Pro-personnel. A position which I believe he held with the Browns from 1999-2001 and I want to get some info on how good of an idea this is. So I have two questions. Who did the Browns bring in during those years, and how much responsibility do you think he had for those guys?

I know with Shanahan none of our FO guys would have mattered because he had all the authority. Was it the same way in Cleveland?

It's a slow off-season and I'm just wondering about what we've gotten ourselves into. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi I'm just looking for a little background info and thought this would be a good place to find it.

We just hired Keith Kidd as our director of Pro-personnel. A position which I believe he held with the Browns from 1999-2001 and I want to get some info on how good of an idea this is. So I have two questions. Who did the Browns bring in during those years, and how much responsibility do you think he had for those guys?

I know with Shanahan none of our FO guys would have mattered because he had all the authority. Was it the same way in Cleveland?

It's a slow off-season and I'm just wondering about what we've gotten ourselves into. Thanks in advance for your help.

I dont think you can base much off of anyones resume from 99-01 in cleveland. It was a trainwreck of a cluster-fuk around here. I'd probably look at what he's done since.

I dont think you can base much off of anyones resume from 99-01 in cleveland. It was a trainwreck of a cluster-fuk around here. I'd probably look at what he's done since.

The problem with that is that he's been an assitant for the Pats, and a writer so it doesn't give us much to go on. However that reply in itself doesn't give me much confidence.

The problem with that is that he's been an assitant for the Pats, and a writer so it doesn't give us much to go on. However that reply in itself doesn't give me much confidence.

If he's with the Pats I'm sure he's learned a thing or two from BB. Course a lot of people say people under BB look good because BB actually does everyones job for them.

I think he was responsible for bringing Percy Ellsworth to Cleveland. And O.J. Santiago. And maybe Scott Rehberg.

Zombo

Archived