THE BROWNS BOARD

THIS. This is why ENGLAND sucks.

WalterWhite

It's why I appreciate the wisdom of the founders of our country and the incredibly wise constitution they came up with. The assault on free speech today is coming from the left who seem to place political correctness over the first amendment.

I like England though as a country and am glad they are a good friend and ally to the US.

The left has the power to limit the freedom of speech, and they will go for it.

No principles.

But when they don't have the power, by golly, they will demand by any kind of

overboard reaction, to keep it, and use it any way they want to.

To get power. The power to keep anybody else from benefitting from free speech,

or telling the truth about them.

It's a dicktaters syndrome. And I think England is just going in a few bad directions,

temporarily.

and before that...... you apparently have had "muslim" extremists flocking

to your country, too, and it's going to become more and more of a threat

to everybody living there.

when that switch ever flips, it's going to be a threat to everybody who is just

a terrific American/Brit, regardless of whatever religion, race or creed.

History repeats itself to those who don't know history.

That doesn't matter.

What matters the PC laws you have in place. I could give a fuck if conservatives or liberals ran that police state hell hole

You know Betty, for someone who has such staunch disdain for the UK, you certainly seem to dedicate a lot of time to talking about.

You know Betty, for someone who has such staunch disdain for the UK, you certainly seem to dedicate a lot of time to talking about.

1. You blabber all the time on this forum and stick your nose in American politics 24/7

2. England has been a close ally, one of the worlds greatest powers, and major hub in world Economics, Fashion, Entertainment.

Some of the greatest men who have ever lived on this planet came from England. And now, it's smoking ball of cowardly shit.

3. YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY ALLOWED CHILDREN TO BE RAPED AND COVERED IT UP so they won't "be racist" or "Islamophobic"

This is the same fucking shit Penn State pulled

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-28955170

What is going on in England is pretty much the same thing going on here with liberal political correctness. The advantage we have here is our constitution that protects free speech and that means speech you don't agree with cannot be shut down. In our capitalistic system the left now just goes into boycott mode and threatens sponsors of programs like Limbaugh in an effort to shut him down. We have to fight back on these boycotts.

When Phil Robertson was not politically correct on gays the gays went after Cracker Barrel restaurants and threatened boycotts unless they removed all Duck Dynasty merchandise from their shelves. Cracker Barrel immediately caved and removed them. Cracker Barrel obviously did not understand their core base of customers and after thousands and thousands of complaints from angry customers Cracker Barrel apologized and put back Duck Dynasty merchandise back on their shelves.

Cracker Barrel is great

But freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequence

Even though in Robertsons case it should be. He said nothing wrong.

I bet you played the freedom of speech card when Michael Browns father said to "burn this place down"...or something to that effect.

The consequences were deserving.

But it does indeed mean you shouldn't be legally prosecuted for your speech.

And isn't it ironic that it was an Englishman, George Orwell, who coined the term thoughtcrime.

WSS

I mean, unless you're on twitter yelling "kill all of the sand people! Meet me here on this date to bring justice!" then I dint think you should get arrested.

I never said I agreed with what England was doing. I understand the point, and it has merit, but you can't be the thought police.

Even though in Robertsons case it should be. He said nothing wrong.

I bet you played the freedom of speech card when Michael Browns father said to "burn this place down"...or something to that effect.

The consequences were deserving.

Robertson didn't commit a crime, and he wasn't arrested.

He said something a lot of people disagree with. His employer reacted how they saw fit. All legal

I disagree with much of the ACLU but I think they have it right on free speech. The answer is not to try and shut down speech you disagree with but to counter it with more speech. That is the approach I like to see. I rarely want to see someone fired for something they said (usually just an apology is fine with me if they are out of line). I also do not like to see boycotts to shut down speech either. I see much more on the left today trying to shut down speech than I do with conservatives.

the left loves using economics as a weapon. Tax guns out of existence, Obamao's

"Operation Choke Point".... gays seeking out Christian small business owners,

making it very obvious they are gay and want service, and then suing them to shut

them down one way or another, using the IRS to go after conservative groups,

fines for NOT buying into Obamao's clusterfook Obamaocare if they don't have insurance that

meets obama's standards, Obamao having BATF try to outlaw one popular particular ammunition.

(that last part - they went after the .223/5.56 AR type rounds. Hey libs, know what is devious about that?)

No? They went after the popular 5.56. THEN, if successful, they could justify going after the .308 / 7.62 NATO

rounds.

Their bogus claim that they wanted to ban the 5.56 is overlooked by all the libs who are ignorant.

Take a look, and wonder why Obamao's BATF didn't go after the .308/7.62 rounds first.

I already gave my opinion as to why.

IMAG0411.jpg

Using economics as a culture weapon - the liberals' dirty tricks -

1. HIGHER GUN, AMMO TAX? Dems Propose Steep Hikes In Bid to ...
    www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/26/house-dems-seek-to...Cached

Aug 25, 2013 · ... has recently sponsored a bill that would quadruple the tax on ammunitionif it is passed. ... The bill would also increase the transfer tax on all ...

2. Here we go again: Democrats trying to raise taxes on firearms ...
    www.mrcolionnoir.com/right-to-carry/here-we-go-again...Cached

Here we go again: Democrats trying to raise taxes on firearms and ammo. Author: MrColionNoir. Date: August 28, 2013. ... Here we go again trying to raise taxes on ...

I remember like it was yesterday........the early 90s when "gangsta rap" hit the main stream. Conservatives were outraged at the thought it should be banned........vowing to fully support 2pac as he fought the faggot liberal PC media. Wait....I fucked that up somehow?!?

Great Britain suffers from several things

1. A lot of them still think of themselves in terms of empire.

2. Lack of moral clarity has allowed them to bring in people that are anethematic to their culture.

3. They haven't recovered from feeding a lot of good men into the woodchippers known as WWI and WWII.

Great Britain suffers from several things

1. A lot of them still think of themselves in terms of empire.

I'd say this isn't really the case. In fact, most people either see themselves as part of a new, more closely connected world, including the EU and other countries working together to build a better world (idealogically); or they think of the UK as an island, independent of everybody else and better than everybody else, at the expense of the rest of the world. Some from both sides still see the UK as a major power in global politics, and maybe we are to a degree, but certainly not as much as 200 years ago when we ruled a quarter of the globe.

2. Lack of moral clarity has allowed them to bring in people that are anethematic to their culture.

I'm not sure how 'lack of moral clarity' contributes to the people coming here. But, in relation to point three, there was of course a huge labour vacuum after the second world war and, accordingly, it was filled with people from outside of the UK - the west indies, south asia, mainly. Some of the people that came here integrated, some did not, and the country has not been the same since, in a lot of ways - some better, some arguably worse.

3. They haven't recovered from feeding a lot of good men into the woodchippers known as WWI and WWII.

having a moral and thus cultural clarity allows you to take in immigrants that will maintain your value and culture. Official/Legal immigration to the U.S. used to (and still does but to a lesser degree) enforce this.

Archived