THE BROWNS BOARD

Cowardly supreme court let's stand the California ban on flag shirts

calfoxwc

http://news.yahoo.com/does-wearing-american-flag-incite-violence-supreme-court-151245597.html

Really? Well, now, I think AMERICAN students should raise hell about

the dumb Cinco De Mayonnaise day at the school. And protest any mexican

flag that ever shows up in the school. And raise hell over other mexican goings on

in the school.

If that is the "standard" cowardice by the admin of the school, our of fear of violence by

mexican students.....

it had better work both ways. And when it isn't cinco day? Wear American flags ever single day of the

entire rest of the school year. Have American stickers put on all book covers, lockers. If it were me,

I'd start singing "America the Beautiful" in the hallways between classes as a group. And a bunch of little

American flags would line the walkways into the school. I'd paint my old car like an American flag.

I'd lose a ton of respect for mexican students for the politically motivated "threats of violence".

Like, the school didn't report the mexicans making the threats? weren't suspended?

didn't cancel cinco day for the same reasons - threats of violence and discord?

It's either a mexican leaning school admin, or they aren't - and are fearful of not ruling

in favor of mexican "terrorism".

I think california just flat out sucks.

It's not a first amendment case - in the true original sense of the 1st amendment to the Constitution of the Unites States,

While it sucks for the kids wanting to wear the flag shirt, the Supreme Court got this one right in not even allowing it to be heard.

It's not a first amendment case - in the true original sense of the 1st amendment to the Constitution of the Unites States,

While it sucks for the kids wanting to wear the flag shirt, the Supreme Court got this one right in not even allowing it to be heard.

The true original sense? I'd say that ship has sailed on long ago.

Anyone who values whatever shreds of Liberty there are left should be disappointed by this decision. But to quote Big Glory from paradise alley "a hundred years from now this ain't going to matter none."

WSS

Archived