THE BROWNS BOARD

Weird

calfoxwc

I thought those exercizes were supposed to be about spec ops training to

infiltrate, etc.

And yet, a full bore martial law type of exercize.

really.

Maybe like...the terrorists "practice" beheading prisoners again and again,

and when the real thing comes along, they won't know it til it's too late?

When did our military ever declare martial law in recent times, and send many

civilians to internment camps?

WWII Germany maybe? Just very strange, especially with this dirtbag marxist in our WH.

https://youtu.be/DctmmjW5Ol4

logic did a knee jerk, logic did a knee jerk. !!!

All I said was "weird". Like I said, THEY said it was training spec ops

in safe territory to infiltrate, etc.

Never heard about "practicing internment", that's all.

that's what it looks like to me.

YOu are weird, btw.

logic did a knee jerk, logic did a knee jerk. !!!

All I said was "weird". Like I said, THEY said it was training spec ops

in safe territory to infiltrate, etc.

Never heard about "practicing internment", that's all.

that's what it looks like to me.

YOu are weird, btw.

So I was the one who took a training video and started a discussion about internment camps and martial law? Also, that guy sounds like the same whackos who have talked about martial law in the U.S. and internment camps since Alex Jones started doing it during the Clinton years. Secret military missions on U.S. soil to train for fighting insurgents. Infowars will go nuts.

What about that video other than the video description told you that was a martial law exercise? That could have been any number of SWAT exercises. We weren't there so speculating that the evil government boogeyman is prepping people for internment camps is crazy. Did you share some of Opal's meds?

Just because I don't trust this current regime doesn't mean I take meds. Except a cholesterol pill. When the Nazii party started taking away the rights of their Jewish citizens, most Jews thought it would all blow over. When they started moving them out of their homes and into the Jewish ghettos, the ones who were armed made a stand that lasted only a month before the Nazi Storm Troopers finally annihilated any resistance. Thomas Jefferson said, in a Democracy, the government should fear the people not the other way around.

Just because I don't trust this current regime doesn't mean I take meds. Except a cholesterol pill. When the Nazii party started taking away the rights of their Jewish citizens, most Jews thought it would all blow over. When they started moving them out of their homes and into the Jewish ghettos, the ones who were armed made a stand that lasted only a month before the Nazi Storm Troopers finally annihilated any resistance. Thomas Jefferson said, in a Democracy, the government should fear the people not the other way around.

Don't you think jews are disloyal and "oven ready"? I thought you would be all for the elimination of those Illuminati supporters, right?

A reader and observer of history might have more cause to worry than an Alex Jones conspiracy theorist....Mohican

KA-CHING ! KA-CHING !

All you have to do is marginalize a group - and then offer an excuse/excuses

"The land need to recover"

"They're just inbred hillbillies"

"We'll put tnem in a new home"

"it's for the greater good - everyone can now experience the mountains"

"its for the greater good"

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/articles/12175/appalachian-trail-of-tears

Despite the high drama that sometimes flared during the evictions, most families went quietly.

Fred Collier remembers that the impending removal seemed as inevitable as the sun rising over Saddleback Mountain. "I knew it from the time I can remember that we were supposed to be moving out," he says. His father, Clarence, accepted the eviction and led his family to one of the resettlement areas provided by the state government. "My daddy was pretty calm about it. He wasn't like some that wanted to get their shooting irons," says Collier.

But his mother harbored a lifelong resentment against the park. During their last year in the highlands, the park service forbade the Colliers to cut trees or brush in their own back yard. In the '80s, Collier was visiting his mother and some friends after an ice storm had ripped through the park. "We we were talking about the storm," says Collier, "and she got to laughing. And someone said, 'Mama, I don't think that's too funny,' and she said, 'I do. Before we moved out of there, they wouldn't let us break a bush or cut a switch. Now the Good Lord come along and look what He done to 'em—He cut millions and millions of 'em.'"

The Colliers moved to one of the government-sponsored resettlement areas in the lowlands, which were doomed from the start. The houses may have been new, but they were built close together in a forced village setting—hardly a haven for independent people who'd been used to having an entire mountain or hollow to themselves. Within a few decades only a handful of people remained in these Depression-era planned communities.

When Collier returned from World War II, his family was in the midst of its second government-sponsored relocation. He worked in a local textile mill for years and eventually bought the 177-acre cattle ranch he now owns outside Ruckersville, in the shadow of the Blue Ridge.

Archived