THE BROWNS BOARD

John Kerry says a deal with Iran is possible "If Allah wills it"

Interesting results of a poll from ABC (I believe)

By a 2-1 Margin, Americans - across all demographics and party affiliation - support this pending or potential 'agreement' with Iran

At the same time, 60% do not believe such an agreement will prevent Iran from developing a Nuclear Bomb.

At first blush, this appears to be a contradiction. Perhaps I have not thought this through.

Is the message that Americans are in favor of removing sanctions (perhaps immediately), simply, with the hope that the bomb development process will be delayed?

Not sure.

Interesting results of a poll from ABC (I believe)

By a 2-1 Margin, Americans - across all demographics and party affiliation - support this pending or potential 'agreement' with Iran

At the same time, 60% do not believe such an agreement will prevent Iran from developing a Nuclear Bomb.

At first blush, this appears to be a contradiction. Perhaps I have not this through.

Is the message that Americans are in favor of removing sanctions (perhaps immediately), simply, with the hope that the bomb development process will be delayed?

Not sure.

I saw that too and didn't understand it except to think too many people do not follow these things closely. I for one am angry at what I think is grovelling with the Obama administration to Iran, caving in to Iran on all their demands just to make some kind of deal and our narcissist president can claim some kind of legacy nuclear arms treaty (which is worthless). You know this country is in real trouble when France is acting more hawkish than us.

Dramatic Chipmunk (tho not a chipmunk I don't think)

Basically, I was making fun of the "OH MY GOD! Kerry said Allah!" thing.

Internet memes ftw

It wasn't related to your actual thoughtful response. Sorry. I didt meant to take from it

Well, I was wondering what sicko wrote this.... figures.

1. answers.yahoo.com › …Singles & DatingNext
    May 31, 2008 · Should I ask my gerbil to marry me? what do you think? we've been together for like 6 months....and i want to make it official..... (beings they ...

Meanwhile, on the stupid iranian nuke "negotiations"...

Howard Dean says "walk away", but Obamao and his advisors won't.

Because at least one of them,.... is on Iran's side.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/03/31/obama-adviser-on-iran-worked-for-pro-regime-lobby/

Archived