THE BROWNS BOARD

Either Obamao is stupid, or, he wants Israel wiped off the face of the earth, too

calfoxwc

Well, how else can anybody legitimately try to explain it?

Apparently, Obamao is trying to negotiate a pact with Iran over nuclear arms,....

and "wiping Isarel off the face of the earth" is not part of that?

Aready, Iran is backing out of a possible deal, by reversing course, and saying they will NOT

give up their nuclear material, that was earlier supposed to be going to russia.

Hello? Why would iran want to give up their material, when they've gone to all the trouble

to make it in first place?

More likely, Iran is playing with the idea of getting $$$$$$$ from America, and/or a lucrative

trade deal with the dropping of the sanctions.... and then they will simply not comply with

the so called "deal". They'll do the old "send the UN inspectors around the circles" for a few years,

and then they will have the bomb, the money to proceed forward with their islamic state end times crap.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-militia-chief-destroying-israel-nonnegotiable/

Why not go old school on them and drop 2 atomic bombs and kill 80,000+ people?

That should shut them up.

Hmm. they want nuclear bombs, we have nuclear bombs that we can afford to give them. Works for me.

;)

WSS

If we drop our bombs onto their bombs, will it be 2 bombs going off at once?

Well maybe my little jest wasn't clear. If they want bombs but haven't built them yet and we have bombs to spare and drop a couple off.... WSS

Actually, I'm surprised that Obamao and Kerry haven't come up with that idea, as a way

to keep Iran from developing their own nukes.

they would go for that.....

You're absolutely correct. But I just made it a question for aeffect.

Or is it, "affect".... I think "effect" is the verb. so.....eh....

Archived