THE BROWNS BOARD

Some Eye Candy for CAL and WSS

• logo-new.png
  • Ohio Seniors Bare It All in Charity Calendar
FUNNY Ohio Seniors Bare It All in Charity Calendar
Grannies.jpg?itok=PwUDETlz
Mar 31, 2015 // 1:36pm

Age is just a number for a group of Ohio seniors who bared it all for a charity calendar.

As we heard last night on "The Special Report" Grapevine, the fun-loving centerfolds were the 80 and 90-year-old residents of Pleasant Pointe Assisted Living.

And their poses caused quite a stir.

The facility needed to bring in extra receptionists to field calls from media outlets across the country after AP picked up on the story.

Miss January posed with nothing but a giant exercise ball, while Miss February was photographed in a bathtub with candles, a box of chocolates and rose pedals.

MissJan.jpg?itok=b23lm4XB

MissFeb.jpg?itok=F0x0SCoM

A spokesperson for the facility said the residents had a blast doing the calendars, which are being sold for $12 to benefit a charity that provides shoes for needy children.

The Akron Beacon Journal reported:

As is apparent when looking at the pictures, Clapper said the sharp-minded men and women are a fun-loving bunch who were eager to participate.

“That morning of the shoot … the residents were like 20-year-olds — giggling, and having the time of their lives. I do not believe the elderly should just sit around staring at each other. I want a fun environment where I challenge them and they challenge me,” said Pleasant Pointe administrator Teresa Morris. “I love supporting their independence and will go above and beyond for each of them.”

Way too old for me. For anyone who has met me in person at the tailgate,

I don't look as old as I am. I hear it all the time.

They ask what my secret is, and I just tell em the truth.

I'm chronically immature - and I look it. B)

Archived