THE BROWNS BOARD

Red headed English Hottie!

350-Pound Woman on Welfare: I’m Obese Because I Don’t Get Enough Government Money

by Top Right News on March 28, 2015 in Viral

fatso2.jpg

Above: Ever hear of an apple? Welfare Mom Briggs showing off her stellar food “choices”

by Jason DeWitt | Top Right News

A 350-pound British woman claims it’s not her fault she’s morbidly obese — it’s because the government doesn’t give her enough money.

Christina Briggs, 26, of Wigan, England, claims she can only eat fattening junk food — a whole lot of it — because healthier food is just too expensive for her “limited” welfare benefits, according to an interview in The Daily Mail.

How about exercising to lose weight? Out of the question Briggs says — gyms are just too pricey, and she hasn’t been “educated” on how to exercise herself.

“I tried swimming but it cost $36 a month and it meant I had to cut back on my favorite pizza and Chinese takeaways,” she said.

“It’s not my fault – healthy food is too expensive,” she added. Briggs stuffs her kids with Pop Tarts, chocolate fingers, chips, salsa, and Marshmallow Fluff, along with her fast food takeout. Apparently she’s never been “educated” about apples, bananas or grapes.

Briggs already receives a remarkable $36,000 a year from the government.

Plus she pays absolutely nothing for monthly home expenses. She lives in public housing with her two children by two different fathers. Including housing, healthcare and miscellaneous reimbursements, Briggs receives more than $62,000a year in total government largesse, more than many executives. This is what Briggs calls “limited” benefits?

But Briggs thinks she should get even more.It would be good if the government offered a cash incentive for me to lose weight.” Closer Magazine reported.

Here’s a better idea: how about giving her incentive to find a job, by cutting her benefits if she doesn’t?

Maybe that would get her to hit the pavement and burn some calories, or lose her ridiculously generous welfare payments.

fatso31.jpg

welfare-woman.jpg

Yeah that's bullshit. But some people do genuinely think they only have the choice of shitty food, because they don't know how easy it is to make good, healthy food on a budget. And exercise - bullshit.

It's people like this that make me a conservative (in the UK at least).

I'm liberal by US standards because things that should be subject to bi-partisan agreement such as climate change, equal rights, immigration etc that are taken for granted in the UK are used for political gain in the US. Aside from that, I'm pretty conservative, especially financially. I prefer austerity to spending to get out of a crisis, for example.

Ding Ding Ding! I win cal bingo with that big, serious trouble! Chris

What? English bingo has only one square???

How much do

Yeah that's bullshit. But some people do genuinely think they only have the choice of shitty food, because they don't know how easy it is to make good, healthy food on a budget. And exercise - bullshit.

It's people like this that make me a conservative (in the UK at least).

So how much government $$$$ do you suppose baby mammas receive in England Chris?

Listen to what this bitch says as 00:50...that "someone needs to pay for her 15 kids"...that "someone needs to be held accountable".

It you that needs to be held accountable bitch.

Archived