THE BROWNS BOARD

Afghan woman raped, forced to marry her attacker.

WalterWhite

The fact that the rapist chimed in to say "well I had to marry her. it was what was best for her in our society" makes me want to vomit.

The fact that that statement probably is accurate is disgusting.

Pure old testament bullshit. Christianity moved on from this rubbish because people came to their senses about the old testament and the filthy pikers that wrote it. Islam has yet to catch on to common human decency...it will. There's enough people in the middle east who are getting sick of this which is exactly why the fundamentalists have such raging boners right now cause they feel the old ways slipping away. But yeah let's not be deluded into thinking the mooslims made this shit up. These guys are right now simply acting out in the ways of the old Hebrew tribes that wrote the old testament where shit like this was how it was. What they did in Canaan was no different and far worse in scale than anything Isis has done so far.

Pure old testament bullshit. Christianity moved on from this rubbish because people came to their senses about the old testament and the filthy pikers that wrote it. Islam has yet to catch on to common human decency...it will. There's enough people in the middle east who are getting sick of this which is exactly why the fundamentalists have such raging boners right now cause they feel the old ways slipping away. But yeah let's not be deluded into thinking the mooslims made this shit up. These guys are right now simply acting out in the ways of the old Hebrew tribes that wrote the old testament where shit like this was how it was. What they did in Canaan was no different and far worse in scale than anything Isis has done so far.

I think it comes from the Koran. But twist it anyway that suits you.

I think it comes from the Koran. But twist it anyway that suits you.

the quran came from the old testament dude. Look it up. You should probably know this it's important. Infact, I've never read the quran nor will I ever....but isn't the old testament at the beginning of the quran just like in our bible? In any case I know that both Christianity and Islam are both Abrahamic religions and share the identical foundational core. Islam diverged because they didn't recognize Jesus as the son of god, he was just another one of their prophets.

Well that's a bit like my reaction to hunting. personally it bothers me but somewhat less if the hunter eats what he kills...

WSS

Give me an example oh 'wise one'. Show me where a woman would have to marry her rapist in a Christian country.

Google female genital mutiliation in African "Christian" countries. Google "Christians burning witches", you'll get an eye full of what Christians are capable of. Are they backwards low rent Christians that just came down from the trees? Yes obviously, but so are the muslims in a lot of middle eastern countries. You don't see Isis shit happening in all middle east Islamic countries do you? No you don't. Which is why we're allies with countries like Turkey and Jordan.

Google female genital mutiliation in African "Christian" countries. Google "Christians burning witches", you'll get an eye full of what Christians are capable of. Are they backwards low rent Christians that just came down from the trees? Yes obviously, but so are the muslims in a lot of middle eastern countries. You don't see Isis shit happening in all middle east Islamic countries do you? No you don't. Which is why we're allies with countries like Turkey and Jordan.

Lousy comeback.

Lousy comeback.

what does your video of Saudi Arabia, a country I did not mention as being one of the at least semi normal middle eastern countries....have to do with people being burned and little girls subjected to genital mutilations in African Christian countries? I know shit goes down in Saudi Arabia..it's a filthy country. It's not about "comebacks" wtf is wrong with you?

what does your video of Saudi Arabia, a country I did not mention as being one of the at least semi normal middle eastern countries....have to do with people being burned and little girls subjected to genital mutilations in African Christian countries? I know shit goes down in Saudi Arabia..it's a filthy country. It's not about "comebacks" wtf is wrong with you?

You haven't shown anything yet, you just ramble on.

You haven't shown anything yet, you just ramble on.

my pc or browser or whatever, for some reason it does not get along with browns board. I cannot post a link to anything. Google is easy though, you've used google right? It would take you 5 seconds to google Christians burning witches in Africa.

Archived