THE BROWNS BOARD

Police chase Illegal Alien deported over 20 times

phasers set on "STUN", then they wake up back in Mexico, in the desert, with a ball

and chain shackled to their ankles, and they have to walk back to their little hut.

Every one of them..

That, and a laser that would sunburn them if they keep sticking their stupid selves in it for long.

And force fields.

something. This obamao open border garbage must stop.

something. This obamao open border garbage must stop.

yes because these illegal aliens have only been coming over the border since Obama took office, never happened before huh?

And did anybody catch the sound of that cruisers engine? What are they putting in there these days, sounded bad ass.

okay, I'll lower my expectations of you and explain.

You see, Previous presidents never went after our border control agents to

stop them from coming here.

Previous presidents never INVITED THEM TO COME HERE.

Previous presidents never acted like a dictator, in recent times, and tried to make

ALL ILLEGALS LEGAL, and GIVE THEM SS AND OBAMAOCARE.

Therefore, the FLOOD OF IMMIGRANTS IS CONDONED BY THIS MARXIST SOMEBEECH

RACIST PRESIDENT and the FLOOD OF ILLEGAL GARBAGE has hit a HISTORICAL

RECORD UNDER THE DIRTBAG IN our WH.

Want to smart off about Obamaocare existing before Obamao?

okay, I'll lower my expectations of you and explain.

You see, Previous presidents never went after our border control agents to

stop them from coming here.

Previous presidents never INVITED THEM TO COME HERE.

Previous presidents never acted like a dictator, in recent times, and tried to make

ALL ILLEGALS LEGAL, and GIVE THEM SS AND OBAMAOCARE.

Therefore, the FLOOD OF IMMIGRANTS IS CONDONED BY THIS MARXIST SOMEBEECH

RACIST PRESIDENT and the FLOOD OF ILLEGAL GARBAGE has hit a HISTORICAL

RECORD UNDER THE DIRTBAG IN our WH.

Want to smart off about Obamaocare existing before Obamao?

I've heard people like you yelling and screaming about immigration since I was born. I'm no fan of people coming here undocumented but again, it's like it's a brand new problem started by this president. It's ridiculous. It's like years of fast food and insulin spiking simple carbs have led to the deterioration of people's rational logic matrix's.

Here's one thing I do know, if you stopped allowing companies to pay these immigrant workers under the table and often times in the neighborhood of 2-3 dollars an hour...there wouldn't be nearly as many people coming here because they coudlnt' be hired.

Of course unfortunately both political parties are afraid of alienating the Hispanic population. The Democrats, however, have made a cottage industry of promoting it. Mostly because the network news and mainstream media have their back. No one should support illegal immigration and no one should equate stopping it with racism but that's how it works with dishonest reporting.

WSS

Of course unfortunately both political parties are afraid of alienating the Hispanic population. The Democrats, however, have made a cottage industry of promoting it. Mostly because the network news and mainstream media have their back. No one should support illegal immigration and no one should equate stopping it with racism but that's how it works with dishonest reporting.

WSS

I wholly agree. What incenses me about the debate though is the republicans, and yes a lot of democrats, complete unwillingness to address the real reason why these immigrants come here and find work so readily. It's worker exploitation by our corporations. They have ZERO intention of stopping it either so nothing will ever change because frankly they have more fucking money than any of us ngrs. Therefor no one is DC is really ever going to do shit about it. A lot of these illegals get to come here without learning one lick of the English language and live in Spanish only speaking barrios right here in the U.S. And the companies send cars to pick them up.

And none of this has changed in decades. The recent uptick in immigration has nothing to do with Obama, that's a convenient lie peddled by the liars at FOX of which they peddle many. The increase is from what's going on in central America. Problems which, unfortunately, can at least in part be traced back to U.S foreign policy there in the 80's. I've read whole books dedicated to the shenanigans we've pulled "just" in South America since the 60's and up through the 80's.

Okay, you were on the money with the first paragraph, then

you went some kind of trip with the second one.

Too many nachoes with funny powder on em or what?

He nailed both paragraphs.

The second one is against yuo political leaning, so of course, you make fun of it

no I just know more than you. I'm really not saying that to demean you but it's just the truth on some of these subjects. I just know more cause I've taken the time to learn about my world. The uptick in immigration is absolutely from central America, look it up yourself. It's not Obama's free ngr lunches lol.

no I just know more than you. I'm really not saying that to demean you but it's just the truth on some of these subjects. I just know more cause I've taken the time to learn about my world. The uptick in immigration is absolutely from central America, look it up yourself. It's not Obama's free ngr lunches lol.

You can't be serious?

Obama is at fault for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't be serious?

Obama is at fault for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know I get it, liberals were very harsh on Bush too...sometimes perhaps too much. But it was usually stuff he actually did have some hand in. Or at least one of his appointees. What's happening with Obama is literally insane, close fly by's from asteroids are cause'o Obama. If it weren't for Obama we'd have a NASA death star orbiting the moon to obliterate any potential threats. It's wacko land now.

you know I get it, liberals were very harsh on Bush too...sometimes perhaps too much. But it was usually stuff he actually did have some hand in. Or at least one of his appointees. What's happening with Obama is literally insane, close fly by's from asteroids are cause'o Obama. If it weren't for Obama we'd have a NASA death star orbiting the moon to obliterate any potential threats. It's wacko land now.

You are becoming a regular clown in this forum.

Liberals treatment of Bush was literally insane at every angle, Obamas is justified.

You get some rodeo clown that puts on an Obama mask, and the left gets their panties up in a mask. How dare they mock your Dear Leader, the Messiah.

But when Bush is burned in effigy not a peep. You think anyone would have cared had the clown wore a Bush mask? No one, not even conservatives

The level at which you libfucks display your double standards and hypocrisy is astonishing

•Obama blames the Founding Fathers for gridlock in Congress.

•Obama blames Bush for Fast and Furious scandal.

•Blamed Bush for the VA scandal.

•Bush for the economy.

•Bush for the deficit.

•Bush

•Bush

•Bush

•And Bush

•Blamed Texas and Florida for unaffordable health care costs.

•Obama blamed Congress for Solyndra.

•And the Chinese.

•Blamed Insurers for cancelled policies under Obamacare.

•He blamed the Secret Service for the cancellation of White House tours.

•Blamed Republicans for the BP oil spill.

•Sebelius went under the bus for Obamacare.

•Fox News was responsible for his many scandals.

•Blamed Reagan for a distrust of government.

•An unknown filmmaker was blamed for an unwatched YouTube video

for the terrorist attack in Benghazi.

•The aforementioned Hagel blame game.

•Obama’s IRS blames low-level employees in Cincinnati for Tea Party targeting scandal.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/the-blame-game-at-its-finest-21-times-obama-has-passed-the-buck/#ixzz3X9gdaMEe

Well, Cleve, you are being a fool. You learn about "YOUR world" ?

Napoleon much? Fantasize on mushrooms?

Gee, the Border Patrol agrees with me. All sorts of lawmakers

agree with me.

But you pretend you know more about "your world"

That's somewhere between sad and self-deluded..

And the whining and bitching about Fox News and the insane defense

of the worst president in our history...since Wilson. Lalaland is "your world".

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/09/lawmakers-fault-lax-obama-immigration-policies-for-calamity-in-arizona/

“The other side wants to highlight … the idea of migrants on the other side with catapults, just flinging their children across [the border],” because the US has been signaling that it’s become friendlier, under Mr. Obama, to undocumented migrants, Mr. Brown-Gort adds.

No president, regardless of party, is going to take a hard stance on illegal immigration. They both are scared of alienating the hispanic vote and get money from interests who benefit from the cheap, off-the-books labor.

I expect amnesty talks from both parties during the next election cycle. They see the same demographic reports. They will want to win elections.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/border-crisis-scrambling-the-politics-of-immigration-policy/2014/07/12/78b6ab16-0920-11e4-8a6a-19355c7e870a_story.html

In June 2012, Obama issued an executive order that those who met certain requirements be allowed to remain in the country and to work. The president said it would make the system “more fair, more efficient and more just” in light of the Republican-led House’s refusal to pass the Dream Act, which would have put the immigrants on a path to citizenship.

When the president made a fundraising swing through Texas without going to the scene of the crisis, Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-Tex.) complained on MSNBC: “He can’t even go 242 miles to the Texas border? Border community leaders want to see him down there on the border. And I think the optics and the substance of it is that he should show up at the border.”

Face reality on Obamao's moves to favor illegals. Stop being a dupe.

If you really want to keep feeling like a know-it-all, at least learn something.

And really, it is NOT "your" world. Read this:

http://immigrationreform.com/2014/06/05/how-obama-created-an-immigration-humanitarian-crisis/

Cleve excuses prediction:

"Oh, gee, Cal, I'm much too busy to be able to read that last link".

"haha, I'm ignoring because it was probably information from Fox News"

"My hamster ate my reading glasses"

"I've fallen down, and I can up get up to reach the keyboard"

"oh, gosh darn, my computer monitor went blank"

"......................(the sounds of silence)..........................."

http://humanevents.com/2014/07/01/obamas-illegal-immigration-invitation/

SAY !

A CLOWARD-PIVEN reference.

So, Cleve, ya know what that is, btw?

Any little idea? Go have a quick lookie-lookie on the net to

catch up?

Read on.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/matthew-vadum/obamacare-for-illegals/

I said liberals took it too far didn't I? But the stuff on the war that we're still seeing the fallout from was spot on.

When was Bush burned in effigy here in this country? If it happened that's bullshit i will not make excuses for that. But that's still a far cry from the racist African mask shit that you guys have been circulating since Obama took office. It's racist as fuck and you know it, you guys are exactly as the liberals have penned you clownfuck.

You are becoming a regular clown in this forum.
Liberals treatment of Bush was literally insane at every angle, Obamas is justified.
You get some rodeo clown that puts on an Obama mask, and the left gets their panties up in a mask. How dare they mock your Dear Leader, the Messiah.
But when Bush is burned in effigy not a peep. You think anyone would have cared had the clown wore a Bush mask? No one, not even conservatives
The level at which you libfucks display your double standards and hypocrisy is astonishing

•Obama blames the Founding Fathers for gridlock in Congress.
•Obama blames Bush for Fast and Furious scandal.
•Blamed Bush for the VA scandal.
•Bush for the economy.
•Bush for the deficit.
•Bush
•Bush
•Bush
•And Bush

•Blamed Texas and Florida for unaffordable health care costs.

•Obama blamed Congress for Solyndra.

•And the Chinese.

•Blamed Insurers for cancelled policies under Obamacare.

•He blamed the Secret Service for the cancellation of White House tours.

•Blamed Republicans for the BP oil spill.

•Sebelius went under the bus for Obamacare.

•Fox News was responsible for his many scandals.

•Blamed Reagan for a distrust of government.

•An unknown filmmaker was blamed for an unwatched YouTube video

for the terrorist attack in Benghazi.

•The aforementioned Hagel blame game.
•Obama’s IRS blames low-level employees in Cincinnati for Tea Party targeting scandal.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/the-blame-game-at-its-finest-21-times-obama-has-passed-the-buck/#ixzz3X9gdaMEe

I said liberals took it too far didn't I? But the stuff on the war that we're still seeing the fallout from was spot on.

When was Bush burned in effigy here in this country? If it happened that's bullshit i will not make excuses for that. But that's still a far cry from the racist African mask shit that you guys have been circulating since Obama took office. It's racist as fuck and you know it, you guys are exactly as the liberals have penned you clownfuck.

As far as I remember that did happen. And yes, it's bullshit and inexcusable.

Archived