THE BROWNS BOARD

Another senseless police attack

That dope seemed to be on something.

Or, something.

I'd give that officer a promotion and a commendation.

I'd wonder that she would have sprayed him in the eyes if

he took his sunglasses off....

weirdness. Surely this is a training video.... :unsure:

I don't think there'd be much of a public outcry if he dragged her out of the car for a little bit of Rodney King.

WSS

yes there would be. That's why police depts. these days try to screen out candidates like you. "A little Rodney King" activities can cost a dept millions these days, and you can go guard a 7/11 3rd shift.

I didn't know 34 qualified you as an old codger but sure, whatever.

If you're 34 you're a millennial dipshit. Come here lemme punch you in the face. I assumed you were old cause only farts, usually, are the ones making dipshit comments like that. So how bout a vid of you punching yourself in the face then?

If you're 34 you're a millennial dipshit. Come here lemme punch you in the face. I assumed you were old cause only farts, usually, are the ones making dipshit comments like that. So how bout a vid of you punching yourself in the face then?

What about 44?

I'll be 45 in 12 days.

What does that make me?

gen y? I'm 37 and I think i'm considered the first millennial batch. People born right before 80 "i think" are the first. Not sure.

I was born in 1970.

I wish I could get tagged with some wierd "nickname"

or am I in the LOST generation?

Gen X sounds cool.

Better then baby boomers. Plus I'm way younger then those people>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :D

Meh, by some people's account I would be in the very first group of Millineals. By others I'd be at the tail end of the Gen x. Whatever. Who cares?

I've been punched plenty. I bet you and woody never have though, and you're nowhere near as smart as you think you are. You're basically the liberal WalterWhite. Always making assumptions without actual information.

I used to manage a strip club out on the west coast bro, I've been in fights with gangs of Nortenos both when I bounced and then became one of the managers. Do you know who Nortenos are? I also got my jaw cracked by a 300lb samoan who blindsinded me. Been punched plenty

Meh, by some people's account I would be in the very first group of Millineals. By others I'd be at the tail end of the Gen x. Whatever. Who cares?
I've been punched plenty. I bet you and woody never have though, and you're nowhere near as smart as you think you are. You're basically the liberal WalterWhite. Always making assumptions without actual information.

I was born in 1970.

I wish I could get tagged with some wierd "nickname"

or am I in the LOST generation?

"Hippy accident" generation ;) right after baby boomers, right before millennials.

Archived