THE BROWNS BOARD

Idaho family goes crazy in Arizona Walmart Parking lot dashcam video

What the hell???

Looks like a domestic disturbance that was escalated by the police

in the worst possible manner. All the police had to do was quietly find

out what was going on and asked people to remain calm.

But the police went ballistic immediately, the group of stupid people

went completely berserk...

They were just talking or yelling with one policeman there. Stupid

situation involving stupid people not handed in any kind of intelligent way by the police.

Not a training video of how to handle problems. Just my take.

1) The cops asked them to separate, and they all immediately refused. This was then followed up with putting hands on the cops, and then all hell broke loose.

2) The too chubby dudes fighting in the front... and then eventually just saying "Fuck it, I'm tired" and walking away... hahaha.

This just reminds me of the good majority of the pillbilly shenanigans I would see in the coal fields of WV. Low IQs, short tempers, and prescription pain killers make for all sorts of wild nonsense.

Cal, those degenerates would have just ended up attacking a random person anyway. They were vagrants and camping in the parking lot from what I heard.

What the hell???

Looks like a domestic disturbance that was escalated by the police

in the worst possible manner. All the police had to do was quietly find

out what was going on and asked people to remain calm.

But the police went ballistic immediately, the group of stupid people

went completely berserk...

They were just talking or yelling with one policeman there. Stupid

situation involving stupid people not handed in any kind of intelligent way by the police.

Not a training video of how to handle problems. Just my take.

Domestic disturbance? One or two of em got in an altercation inside Walmart with another customer or customers....it wasn't just within the family. And the police did not go ballistic immediately, they did so when one of em was put in a headlock. Had the family been black you would've been saying I don't know why they didn't shoot the whole family as soon as they rolled up. Isn't it interesting how with white people it's a "domestic disturbance" and aww that wadn't a headlock a purple nurple ain't hurt nobody etc, etc. It took one of the Clampetts getting possession of a cops gun for the thing to escalate. If they were black those cops would have had their guns out the instant one of em sneezed.

sorry, I just watched the video, dang it.

And, I'm not good at deciphering accents, like pillbilly.

My guess is they are anti-any gov, really ignorant low IQ weirdos...

didn't read the link stuff. The morons are worth any more time

than the video took. Just very strange.

Reading the link would have been helpful, eh?

sorry, I just watched the video, dang it.

And, I'm not good at deciphering accents, like pillbilly.

My guess is they are anti-any gov, really ignorant low IQ weirdos...

didn't read the link stuff. The morons are worth any more time

than the video took. Just very strange.

Reading the link would have been helpful, eh?

now ask yourself if a black family would have gotten away with that? I'm still incredulous a day later that those people weren't drawn on the instant they assaulted one of the cops.

I think one of them was hit with the stun gun, and he kept on going.

I suppose that is the indicator of them being high on something.

now ask yourself if a black family would have gotten away with that? I'm still incredulous a day later that those people weren't drawn on the instant they assaulted one of the cops.

So just to be clear, you are outraged if an officer shoots a criminal if the criminal is black but you are equally outraged that they didn't open fire on the entire group of white people?

Can you think of an example where the police rained down gunfire on a large number of unruly blacks? Ferguson? Watts? Cleveland?

WSS

So just to be clear, you are outraged if an officer shoots a criminal if the criminal is black but you are equally outraged that they didn't open fire on the entire group of white people?

Can you think of an example where the police rained down gunfire on a large number of unruly blacks? Ferguson? Watts? Cleveland?

WSS

1) Where did I say I was outraged if a cop justly shoots a criminal?

2) I didn't say "open fire", I said draw. The cops should have had their guns out within a few moments of that fight breaking out because they were outnumbered 2 to 1. So each officer was in danger of having his weapon pulled from him.

I'm not saying that the cops would have automatically shot this family right from the beginning if they were black, but I guarantee that guns would have drawn real quick. And all of you know it. Then if the family still persisted in trying to fight the cops then yes they should have been shot black or white makes no difference.

Archived