THE BROWNS BOARD

surprised you guys aren't all over this

The Cysko Kid

you missed the god hates fags part didn't you? go back and read. Even the guys revised story with the ghostbusters symbol above the men is almost as bad. As for your "gay themed" wedding cake analogy...did some gay guys ask a baker to make some man love cake or something? Or was it just a cake? The story I heard wsa it was just a cake but the baker didn't want to do it simply because they were gay

Ok fine, but for arguments sake lets presume it was only about the Bible quotes...would Christian hating lefties such as yourself still maintain that the baker had the right to refuse service?

It's gonna be tough, but try your best to be honest.

Ok fine, but for arguments sake lets presume it was only about the Bible quotes...would Christian hating lefties such as yourself still maintain that the baker had the right to refuse service?

It's gonna be tough, but try your best to be honest.

If it's "praise jesus, we love god" stuff? I don't think many gay people would refuse that. I'm sure a few would, but that's more to do with anti-theism than being gay. It's the anti-gay message that they're objecting to, not the religious aspect.

And it's the gay message the christians take issue with. The gays know that gay marriage is a controversial topic, why knowingly approach a Christian business with it? Just to be confrontational is the answer. I mean I personally think it's stupid and that gay marriage should be accepted but you're purposely targeting someone you know will have an issue with it. That's a real douchey thing to do.

So christian bakers should have a sign up saying they're christian bakers that don't approve of that kind of thing? That way there's no way they can even accidentally speak to a gay person...

So christian bakers should have a sign up saying they're christian bakers that don't approve of that kind of thing? That way there's no way they can even accidentally speak to a gay person...

This right here^^ They'll never do it because they know it looks bad. But if these people were morally consistent folks then that's what they'd have to do. It's like the story recently of the pediatrician who initially gave no indication or hesistation that she would treat a lesbian couple that was having a child. Then once the child was born she sends someone else into the room who hands them a note that says "after much prayer and deliberation....."

And that^^^^, is why there will always be discrimination laws. THAT is why the Christian bakers will likely never be able to refuse service because it opens the doors for gross cunts like that pediatrician. The lesbian couple even said we don't care that she has a problem with us, tell us that from the beginning and let us find someone who will treat our baby.

And it's the gay message the christians take issue with. The gays know that gay marriage is a controversial topic, why knowingly approach a Christian business with it? Just to be confrontational is the answer. I mean I personally think it's stupid and that gay marriage should be accepted but you're purposely targeting someone you know will have an issue with it. That's a real douchey thing to do.

In principle I agree with you, since there's likely other bakers that would have no issue...however we don't know they purposely targeted them. It could be they called other bakers and they were booked out. And not all bakeries advert themselves as "Christian" bakeries. One of these "so called" Christian bakeries that refused to do a gay wedding, someone pointed out that for straight people they put all kinds of dirty shit on their cakes like people fucking. Yeah miss me with that moral high ground.

Again you guys would never force one of your protected group into performing services for group you don't like. The examples of been made over and over.

WSS

The difference, as we've been through over and over, is clear. The only reason gays have issues with religious people is because religious people want the gays stoned (or something more 21st century), and the constant "this is disgusting, filthy" attacks. Like how the only reason the blacks don't like the KKK is because the KKK wants all dem niggers dead. All the hate started on one side - even if now there's resentment from both sides.

So, Cleve...everybody who offers a service professionally, and accepts all gays, must put out a

sign that says

"GAY FRIENDLY, WE'RE ON YOUR SIDE", or they are immoral?

It's getting tougher and tougher to decipher liberal jibberjabber.

More than anything else, it's part of the leftwing culture war. The gay couple

can take "their baby" to an emergency room, where they would be treated just fine.

But no, they single out a certain doctor who they figure is a Christian based on the magazines

in the waiting room, and BINGO ! LAWSUIT FOR MONEY !!!!!!!! and a big leftist subculture war battle won.

The difference, as we've been through over and over, is clear. The only reason gays have issues with religious people is because religious people want the gays stoned (or something more 21st century), and the constant "this is disgusting, filthy" attacks. Like how the only reason the blacks don't like the KKK is because the KKK wants all dem niggers dead. All the hate started on one side - even if now there's resentment from both sides. Chris

A. This post is stupid. All bakers who want to not accept gay marriage want gays stoned.

B. So, Jews hating the nazis is just like a baker who doesn't want to condone gay pseudo-"marriage".

Liberal emotional rampage by Chris. "yawn"

The difference, as we've been through over and over, is clear. The only reason gays have issues with religious people is because religious people want the gays stoned (or something more 21st century), and the constant "this is disgusting, filthy" attacks. Like how the only reason the blacks don't like the KKK is because the KKK wants all dem niggers dead. All the hate started on one side - even if now there's resentment from both sides. Chris

A. This post is stupid. All bakers who want to not accept gay marriage want gays stoned.

B. So, Jews hating the nazis is just like a baker who doesn't want to condone gay pseudo-"marriage".

Liberal emotional rampage by Chris. "yawn"

Not my fault you don't get hyperbole. Of course most religious types don't want gay people stoned. I'm sure there are a few but I think we can agree they're not representative of the religion as a whole.

So, what to do with those gays? I guess gay bakeries for gay people. Gay bars and restaurants for gay people. Gay restrooms, gay water fountains, gay bus services for gay people.

Sorry America, we've had that discussion - segregation is not the answer.

So, Cleve...everybody who offers a service professionally, and accepts all gays, must put out a

sign that says

"GAY FRIENDLY, WE'RE ON YOUR SIDE", or they are immoral?

It's getting tougher and tougher to decipher liberal jibberjabber.

More than anything else, it's part of the leftwing culture war. The gay couple

can take "their baby" to an emergency room, where they would be treated just fine.

But no, they single out a certain doctor who they figure is a Christian based on the magazines

in the waiting room, and BINGO ! LAWSUIT FOR MONEY !!!!!!!! and a big leftist subculture war battle won.

what are you blabbering about? do you listen to these fantasy scenario's you drop every day. They "targeted" a Christian doctor? There's no lawsuit. And telling peope they can have their baby treated at any emergency room just fine are you also serious with that? man bro you are falling apart. Is there anything decent left about you? Asking a doctor to take care of their baby is leftist subculture now..wow...just wow. Can I common human decency?

nope

Again you guys would never force one of your protected group into performing services for group you don't like. The examples of been made over and over.

WSS

You don't hear of such cases, know why? Cause they usually just perform the service unless it's something fantastically offensive like asking someone to make a god hates fags cake.

Btw, the main difference between the guy who was asking for the fag bashing cake and a normal gay couple is that the couple is actually having a wedding. The baker no doubt looked at this whack job asking for anti fgtry pastries for what he was, a troll. He wasn't actually having a wedding which is what wedding cake people are kind of in the business of. Again if some gay couple walked up and said we want cakes depicting graphic man on man sodomy i'd have "zero" problem with any bakery turning that down if it wasn't their thing. If you'll make a cake depicting graphic hetero sex than you can make anything.

The difference, as we've been through over and over, is clear. The only reason gays have issues with religious people is because religious people want the gays stoned (or something more 21st century), and the constant "this is disgusting, filthy" attacks. Like how the only reason the blacks don't like the KKK is because the KKK wants all dem niggers dead. All the hate started on one side - even if now there's resentment from both sides.

Well I know some people who consider themselves Christians and not one of them wants to harm homosexuals.

I don't doubt the fact that there are probably a handful of crackpots but they might be home but maybe one in ten thousand? And ever since the candidacy of David Duke the Ku Klux Klan has scaled back their rhetoric. So, I assume, have the New Black Panthers but maybe not.

Everybody can find someone to hate.

WSS

And even though I doubt you will ever admit it I bet that 99 percent of the reason the gays went to that bakery is because they knew there was someone there they could offend and get some public attention.

Fucking with people and making them uncomfortable is good for a laugh and I think that's the prime directive.

I'd be surprised if any of the lefties applauded my right to free speech if I hung around your kids or grand mother spouting words like cocksucker.

(you might even call that the actions of an asshole)

WSS

And even though I doubt you will never admit it I bet that 99 percent of the reason the gays went to that bakery is because they knew there was someone there they could offend and get some public attention.

Fucking with people and making them uncomfortable is good for a laugh and I think that's the prime directive.

WSS

how could any of us "admit" to the inner reasons of people we don't know? Again if these Bakeries put on their store that we are Christians and we only provide services in accordance with our bible, THAN if gay people show up there than you're right...they're there to troll. If the bakery does not advertise itself as such then likely someone just fucking found them on the internet and were like hey can you bake me fucking cake?

Not just a cake. It's principle vs the leftist culture war on the

basically conservative status quo.

Churches are not allowed to voice their political beliefs, but all the pro dem unions are.

Fox News is hated, but CNN, MSNBC and Al kajeera sp? is loved.

The left hates pretty much everything, and are the first to call everybody who isn't like them in

beliefs..."haters".

They want to turn everything upside down, inside out, and bass ackwards. Just because they have a chance

to succeed. the militant gay community is convincing a whole lot of Americans to stop being so tolerant, and

non-judgemental.

No, my erroneous - went too fast, I meant to say this:

"the militant gay community is convincing a whole lot of Americans to stop being so tolerant, and

non-judgemental. "

there, fixed it.

And even though I doubt you will ever admit it I bet that 99 percent of the reason the gays went to that bakery is because they knew there was someone there they could offend and get some public attention.

I'd be surprised if any of the lefties applauded my right to free speech if I hung around your kids or grand mother spouting words like cocksucker.

(you might even call that the actions of an asshole)

WSS

Funny story:

My step brother is gay. I knew Adam when we were kids because he was in the neighborhood but didn't become siblings until our parents (my dad/his mom) got married when we were 18-19 years old. My dad didn't raise Adam so he didn't know all the quirks and that he was a closet case since we were kids. Well, Adam came out of the closet and took the "shock and offend" route which made my step mom even more upset over finding out her son is gay.

His first time back in town we all went to a family breakfast. Adam was queening it up and his phone rings and the ring tone is "Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy". My dad pauses for a second, looks at all of us, then looks at Adam and goes "Can we please not have fag with our breakfast?". We are a pretty gruff family so everyone had a good laugh and Adam cut that stuff out. Since then he has become like any other dude. He got all of the shock and offend crap out of his system.

Well I know some people who consider themselves Christians and not one of them wants to harm homosexuals.

I don't doubt the fact that there are probably a handful of crackpots but they might be home but maybe one in ten thousand? And ever since the candidacy of David Duke the Ku Klux Klan has scaled back their rhetoric. So, I assume, have the New Black Panthers but maybe not.

Everybody can find someone to hate.

WSS

I hate John Elway

Archived