THE BROWNS BOARD

Sister abandons quadriplegic son in woods for five days

Nothing to say other than this is a sick, sick story and this mad, mad, "Mother" should be as severly punished as the law allows.

I hope the 'other charges' include something like Conspiracy/Intent to Commit Manslaughter"

Not sure what area of law you are expert in, Gip, but is there anything like "Conspiracy or Intent to Commit Manslaughter"? If not what could YOU claim if you were in the DA office. Of course, you are not an expert in PA law, either.

My Mother is 90 and bedridden Sometimes she is coherent, other times she sees things or imagines things that aren't there. She's been put on hospice 3 times and taken off because she keeps hanging on. I can relate. It's rough, but I would NEVER do what that bitch did. And she went to be with her new 'boyfriend' in Maryland to boot.

My Mother is 90 and bedridden Sometimes she is coherent, other times she sees things or imagines things that aren't there. She's been put on hospice 3 times and taken off because she keeps hanging on. I can relate. It's rough, but I would NEVER do what that bitch did. And she went to be with her new 'boyfriend' in Maryland to boot.

Perhaps, but not all people handle the same situation the same way. Also she has the added knowledge that this situation is never going to change(not to offend you or anything) but for you, you know that it will be more short term, and not for the next 30-40 years of your life that she would be facing.... again it does not excuse her and does not actually mean that she had this type of depression.

Perhaps, but not all people handle the same situation the same way. Also she has the added knowledge that this situation is never going to change(not to offend you or anything) but for you, you know that it will be more short term, and not for the next 30-40 years of your life that she would be facing.... again it does not excuse her and does not actually mean that she had this type of depression.

She could put him in a nursing home, better then killing him. Hope the cunt rots in prison.

Archived