THE BROWNS BOARD

For Whom The Bell Trolls

Hi all,

I've got another story out, figured I'd post it here. It's part of a 25 story collection in a single book. My story is novella sized and is the one called "Fergus Underbridge, Troll Detective."

One of the main reasons I signed up is that all the proceeds are going to Equality Now, an international women's rights organization (all of the authors agreed to forfeit any compensation to donate to this cause). I've been authorized by the editor to give free copies to people who I know and agrees to write a review. I obviously don't know anyone here personally, but if we've exchanged posts (even acrimonious ones in the the Politics forum haha) you can message me here with an e-mail address and I'll get a free digital copy for you (it'll be an honor system as far as you writing the review). The print editions are forthcoming, but I don't have a timeline on that.

You can all check it out here:

http://www.amazon.com/Whom-Bell-Trolls-Terror-Triumph-ebook/dp/B00UZN00G6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1429100195&sr=8-1&keywords=for+whom+the+bell+trolls

If you opt to buy it, I'll give you a free copy of my other story, Shaheen's Last Stand.

Archived