THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillary...2 million fake twitter followers, 'buying' fake Facebook fans

StinkHole

Heh

I had looked into some services that provide likes and friend acceptances and website hits for a fee.

As it turns out many of them, I'm not sure the exact percentage, do so with robots so you wanna end up with 5000 likes to your Facebook page and four thousand and ninety are phony.

WSS

Heh

I had looked into some services that provide likes and friend acceptances and website hits for a fee.

As it turns out many of them, I'm not sure the exact percentage, do so with robots so you wanna end up with 5000 likes to your Facebook page and four thousand and ninety are phony.

WSS

But why?

I don't do Facebook or Twitter so I may be missing something.

Being addicted to a message board is enough wasting of my life lol!

But why?

Well I guess you have to decider where you wanna waste your time. as for me in my job as an entertainer the more Facebook friends I have the better. It's quicker than updating my website for last minute gigs or time changes or cancellations. Or just let people know where I'm going to play. If I advertise on Facebook through their paid service my ads go out to everyone on my friend list and on everyone on their friend lists, so there's a good chance most of them might have an idea who I am. 2000 robot members doesn't do me any good but if 20 people out of 2000 hemen beings show up...

WSS

But why?

Usually its used as a primer, get your name out there kind of thing, or as politicians use it a way to show you have more support than you do.

Then there are always people who create fake accounts just to see what someone will say\do or people who join and then never go back.

God how pathetic. I swear I wish I could back in time and give zuckeberg a fucking tombstone piledriver on a pile of horseshit with concrete underneath it. That way he wakes up with brain damage and a bunch of shit on his face. No facebook then. How utterly pathetic we are as a society that facebook likes are worth their weight in gold. Who are the people that actually hit the "like" button on facebook? Who are they? What simpleton lifeforms?

And Hillary's a whore like all other politicians, so this ain't news or a surprise.

God how pathetic. I swear I wish I could back in time and give zuckeberg a fucking tombstone piledriver on a pile of horseshit with concrete underneath it. That way he wakes up with brain damage and a bunch of shit on his face. No facebook then. How utterly pathetic we are as a society that facebook likes are worth their weight in gold. Who are the people that actually hit the "like" button on facebook? Who are they? What simpleton lifeforms?

And Hillary's a whore like all other politicians, so this ain't news or a surprise.

I think a regular old pulling piledriver woul hurt worse. For what it's worth I liked MySpace a lot better than facebook.

But why?

it gives a pretense of presense and having enough "tech savvy". It gives the impression that the masses are following you and hanging on your every tweet. In Hillary's case she has to purchase Facebook Friends and Twitter followers because she is a haggard, shrill harpy that now realizes it's time to let go of her philandering husbands coat tails, or briefs.

Archived