THE BROWNS BOARD

Demographically Symbolic President

MLD Woody

Truth be told, Harvard would like to be ALL white

Well if not for affirmative action...

And that isn't to say that some minority people wouldn't still make the cut. Just that during that particular time in history more so than ever people were being recruited and helped along the way. That doesn't mean Obama is an idiot just probably not up to Harvard's standards.

And while I certainly agree George W Bush was not very eloquent he had been in business and the governor of one of the largest states in the Union.

WSS

Also W was the son of an ex President of the United States. Think of someone who has been less qualified than President Obama.

And Chris the Republicans actually did put a black woman at Secretary of State and ran a woman as vice president. Doesn't that make them progressive or do those people need to be fringe left to be respected?

WSS

What do you have to base that assertion on?

Nothing, but affirmative action forced them to let people in, that they wouldn't normally want in there.

Nothing, but affirmative action forced them to let people in, that they wouldn't normally want in there.

Not because of racism I assume but because they have the highest standards in the country so when you force them to relax those standards for anybody they probably don't like it.

WSS

Quotas? You think this is about quotas? Well let's take a look at the demographics of US presidents before Obama, shall we?

100% male

100% white

If this were about quotas, there would be a long way to go before it's fulfilled. This is about the best person for the job, regardless of race, gender or anything - a point most people will agree on. In NRA guy's view, it seems, the best person for the job is a white guy 'that gets real Americans' and loves his guns and bible and all the trimmings.

Presidents including Obama?

100% male

98.8636364% white.

Um no Obama is. Youtube "Obama without teleprompter" and see what you come up with.

I've seen Obama talk without teleprompters sorry, it isn't bad at all. Google Sarah Palin at CPAC this year and you'll see someone who literally shit herself clean when the teleprompter went out. Normally I wouldn't care but coming from people who make fun of a little stumbling through a tele, what she did was literally shit her undies.

You could see your family doctor and get some meds for that. Just a friendly

reminder.

Take it or leave it, no offense meant. Just a guess. Not tryin to say you need em,

wouldn't be prudent.

Maybe you could make yourself some of your favorite flavor wiggly

jello with some fruit cocktail in it, and some nonfat whipped cream topping.

Have a nice day, Cleve.

I've seen Obama talk without teleprompters sorry, it isn't bad at all. Google Sarah Palin at CPAC this year and you'll see someone who literally shit herself clean when the teleprompter went out. Normally I wouldn't care but coming from people who make fun of a little stumbling through a tele, what she did was literally shit her undies.

Not bad at all? Why of course. That explains how you know so much.

I saw nothing there that even compared with Palin at CPAC where she forgot what planet she was on. I'll fully admit Obama didn't come off that polished there, but that was on the campaign trail. Palin wasn't campaigning nor was she doing stops twice a day. She had literally all the time in the world to prepare for her CPAC speech. She's been there before it wasn't like she's a noob, there wasn't any pressure. But the prompter goes out and she seemingly forgets her own name. So it happens to all of them, maybe y'all shouldnt' be quick to judge someone else when someone like Palin almost became VP.

Sarah Palin ain't the president.

WSS

boy she came close to being VP and then from there you never know. You people seemed to think she should have run against Obama cause she's so much more qualified than he what with her porch view of those Rooskies. YOu know she was single handedly keeping her eye out on em that whole time.

Archived