THE BROWNS BOARD

Are the Browns Getting Lito Shepphard?

ClevelandFanForLife

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/Lit...e_Browns/519790

Look for Andy Reid to Trade Lito Shepphard and a 5th round draft pick to Cleveland for the Fifth pick in the NFL 2009 Draft. The Browns are desparate for a corner back and instead of grooming one over the next two seasons they will make this trade happen. I look for the Eagles to then select either one of the two Smith boys, Andre Smith from Alabama, or Jason Smith from Baylor. Source... wishes to remain anonymous so I will respect their wishes.

I know that this is only a rumor, but what do you guys think if this trade where to go down? If the browns can trade somehow for another 1st round, or a couple of 2nd round picks i'd be all for it.

Actually we dont "desperately" need a CB we do desperately need an OLB and a good solid safety and if rogers goes we will desperately need a NT..we also desperately need a C and some WR talent...so i would say this is just a rumor..;)

History says if we cant talk rogers down and we force rogers to stay expect him not to be a factor on our defense..

Lito and a 5th round pick for the 5th overall! :lol:

The only way I could see this being true was if the Brown's and Eagles swapped 1st round picks, the Browns pick up a 5th and got Sheppard as well. Even then the Browns would be crazy to do that since the Eagles 1st rounder is so low.

This comes from an Eagle fan with an over active imagination. I know it was reported last year that the Eagles wanted a 1st or high 2nd rounder for him. I'm sure they realize that they are not getting that for him now.

Archived