THE BROWNS BOARD

When all the World was Browns Town

rich4eagle

Let's hope

Mangini has a record of travesty

But you never know

Dumping Winslow was a great thing............and dumping Rogers will a greater thing

and drafting offense will be even greater

Let's hope Brownstown gets the roots back

delete this message asshole riffer

I actually feel pretty good with Mangini.

Since our return, we have had what I would deem soft coaches....Palmer, Butch, Romeo.

I think a hard line guy is exactly what we need.....and I agree on Rogers...we need to ship him ASAP

It proves nothing to me unless he gets rid of edwards who is also a cancer to this team even worst then rogers or KW2 at least they give it their all BE cant deal with being figured out on film and cant find an innovative way to shake his coverage and the frustration shows and even if he does shake it on occassion he cant catch anything...he blames the fans because umm we hate him because he is a michigan guy..he is a head case..

It proves nothing to me unless he gets rid of edwards who is also a cancer to this team even worst then rogers or KW2 at least they give it their all BE cant deal with being figured out on film and cant find an innovative way to shake his coverage and even if he does shake it on occassion he cant catch anything...

If at all possible to get a 1st for Edwards, I think it will happen. Especially now.

We could end up with 3-4 first round picks when this is all done....

Since our return, we have had what I would deem soft coaches....Palmer, Butch, Romeo.

I think a hard line guy is exactly what we need.....and I agree on Rogers...we need to ship him ASAP

I am with you; Mangini is bringing the hard line and that is exactly what our club needs....I am so sick of soft coaching producing soft teams

Today Winslow is gone; lets hope Edwards and boat shoes are next up for additional draft picks

sometimes we agree and sometimes we disagree and most of the time we understand winning is not about sucking it ...........for feel good

If at all possible to get a 1st for Edwards, I think it will happen. Especially now.

We could end up with 3-4 first round picks when this is all done....

ADA love yah guy but thinking some fool is going to give a first for edwards is just plain stupid..............nuff said /...............if you want to trade him now think round four

ADA love yah guy but thinking some fool is going to give a first for edwards is just plain stupid..............nuff said /...............if you want to trade him now think round four

I'm not expecting a 1st out of him, I'm just saying that if the opportunity presents itself.....

No need to hang onto iffy pieces of the old regime. Clean house and stock pile picks...

I'm not expecting a 1st out of him, I'm just saying that if the opportunity presents itself.....

No need to hang onto iffy pieces of the old regime. Clean house and stock pile picks...

cannot agrree more we have a pile of dysfunctional shit as players expecially on offense..........so before we win jack we need an offense that can answer ...............

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm while the pundit wizards useless here are dweliing on getting D

and that is so stupid

Other than the "people hate me cause of michigan" Braylon hasn't been any kind of cancer to this team. He had a horrible year no doubt, but the guy is an amazing athlete and I am all for giving him another year, especially a contract year. Do you recommend just filing our lineup with rookie WR's?

not necessarily, but i think we should get rid of him because he won't sign back next year and we need to get something for him while we can.

not necessarily, but i think we should get rid of him because he won't sign back next year and we need to get something for him while we can.

Agree 1000% Opposed to rich I think we can get a first rounder for him....Giants! this year or next years'

Honestly a first rounder is out of the question for edwards a low second is asking a wee to much for butterfingers in my opinion but we need to get rid of him before the season starts and our QBs need to get some decent targets to aquire...

Who knows based on the deal mankok got for kw2 we will give him away to tampa bay or trouble them for no more then a mere 4th round pick..

Maybe he just needs a change of scenery like all other me first players a place to play where he has warm temperatures and a chance for the sacred ring..

Mankok has got to try harder to fill our team with mediocre players that cant leave cleveland because they suck to bad to play anywhere else..we should start recieving the jets backups soon...lol ;)

Agree 1000% Opposed to rich I think we can get a first rounder for him....Giants! this year or next years'

You do not disappoint Solon....................right now

Winsblow is a slug and will not get more than 3rd if lucky..................

I win this one you lose........love yah guy///////////////you are one of the few respected in dimwit country

While we're at it lets trade Joe Thomas too, we'll probable get two first round picks for him. lol, give me a break...

You disappoint Solon....................right now

I win this one you lose........love yah guy///////////////you are one of the few respected in dimwit country

Who know's what his market value is right now. I think with the lack of big name receivers in free agency, he could possibly garner a 2nd.

You do not disappoint Solon....................right now

BE will not play for the Browns after this year...so get him out and get something for him is the point!!!

rich, for someone who loves offense so much, you're sure in a hurry to get rid of all our offensive players. granted, i think we should trade braylon, too, but that would leave us with stallworth as our #1 wideout and with steptoe as our #2, and that's hardly a recipe for success next season, especially if seattle drafts michael crabtree right in front of us.

BE will not play for the Browns after this year...so get him out and get something for him is the point!!!

If we take the chance of BE actually playing better this season(for selfish reasons)to position for more money and he flops again he will be worthless next year best to rid him now and start training no handzors sanders! lol

rich, for someone who loves offense so much, you're sure in a hurry to get rid of all our offensive players. granted, i think we should trade braylon, too, but that would leave us with stallworth as our #1 wideout and with steptoe as our #2, and that's hardly a recipe for success next season, especially if seattle drafts michael crabtree right in front of us.

Jew here is my assessment ..........in all honestly and quite frankly..........WE GOT SHIT FOR OFFENSE..............so starting over is no loss

I hope that summarizes my feelings..........WE HAVE NO OFFENSE

and actually I love defense more than offenst but understand offense wins championships as opposed to tje less than adequate opposite

We just lost the only guy in kw2 on our team that could catch a football at this point we may as well go all the way and cut out all the cancer and start anew..mankok stupid or bold its yet to be seen!

Our WR group is downright frightning especially with braylon featured as the go to guy both DA and BQ suffered for trying to get that scrub the ball he talks a get it to me game then when they did manage to get it to him he couldnt hold it...;)

Jew here is my assessment ..........in all honestly and quite frankly..........WE GOT SHIT FOR OFFENSE..............so starting over is no loss

I hope that summarizes my feelings..........WE HAVE NO OFFENSE

and actually I love defense more than offenst but understand offense wins championships as opposed to tje less than adequate opposite

is there someone you'd like to see us target in the draft this year to start building an offense? or a defense, for that matter, since we've really got shit on both sides of the ball?

For four years our club has had crap coaching and management 7 out of 11 of our starting players on both sides of the ball are below to just mediocre and not well coached we have 3 star players plus a superstar in cribbs who deserves more money and better status in berea then he gets so im with mankok on ridding this team of the me first guys first then the untalented and mediocres as soon we can get rid of them..

It will be painful winning only 5 games instead of 6 next year but it has to be done this team is in unbelievably bad shape we are lucky anyone took the jobs of GM and HC..

Oops..

Had 3 stars players kw2 is gone and rogers will likely be gone to and if we make him stay he wont play...

Leaving us thomas if he stays..

Before we say its ok to trade off all our players I sure as hell would like to know what we got for KW2, wether rich thinks the guy is a good player or not he had some worth. I personally think he was one of our best (when he was on the field) so lets hope that Mankok didnt trade this guy away for nothing. If they did then that just fortells a future of mediocrity. If we get a 2nd and 3rd well then we are on our way to something good. I just worry why the hell was the draft picks not disclosed? And how long till they are disclosed?

I liked KW2 personally. I think the guy had alot of heart and played hard when he did play. How many guys in the NFL practice in full pads these days? There were alot of guys on that team that quit last season, but I don't think he's one of them and I think he'll flourish with the Bucs. We'll get to see what we wanted here....but with another team.

Other than the "people hate me cause of michigan" Braylon hasn't been any kind of cancer to this team. He had a horrible year no doubt, but the guy is an amazing athlete and I am all for giving him another year, especially a contract year. Do you recommend just filing our lineup with rookie WR's?

Yeah...Amazing athelete...Still cant cath a fucckin pass to save his life

Let's hope

Mangini has a record of travesty

But you never know

Dumping Winslow was a great thing............and dumping Rogers will a greater thing

and drafting offense will be even greater

Let's hope Brownstown gets the roots back

delete this message asshole riffer

Huh? I haven't deleted one of your posts in months old man. Better get your facts straight. Just because you see me logged in doesn't mean I'm necessarily on the board. Also, other mods can choose the invisible option.

you be stupid about da message board da ich

Archived