THE BROWNS BOARD

Chances we sign Bodden?

VaporTrail

Anyone?

I mean, the guy is definitely an upgrade to our nickel package. Maybe even challenge B-Mac for #2?

If he's an upgrade how come nobody is knocking on his door. He was eligable to sign the day he was released, he didn't have to wait till FA started.

Maybe there is a reason he couldn't even start for the Lions and they just released him. could be the knee is so bad it has effected his speed and agility. I don't know, I'm just asking?

You'd think someone would want him if he was healthy.

Bodden is better than everyone gives him credit for...

Wright is overrated....

And dont get me started on B-mac... he is HEAVILY underrated around here

Bodden would be an immediate upgrade... we would have 3 legit starting corners

I know I'm most likely in the minority here, but I honestly think now that he has more experience that B-mac will be our best corner this coming season. To me, he's looked like a guy with great cover skills who has "big-play" ability and a nose for the ball. He has made some bad mistakes, but a good majority of them I would chalk up to lack of experience...and as he got more games under his belt, those mistakes started going away.

I'm really excited to see what we get out of him on the field this year.

When healthy bodden is a decent corner and the emphasis is on "when healthy" and bodden would make a great backup and or nickel back but he cant compete with bmac or wright even though he is tough he is insanely injury prone and yes bmac is way underrated...and wright shows signs of brilliance at times but looks blind at other times but both are still learning and last year both were on an island alone with little support from the safetys or the front 7...

Safetys and front 7 pressure needs to be our main focus on defense..

I can envision cribbs as eventually becoming a shutdown FS or SS he has great hands and hits hard..he could lead the league in interceptions and forced fumbles once he learned the jobs in and outs..opposing teams would avoid him like the plague! lol

Not to change the subject but cribbs has been an outstanding teammate and player and is deserving of a huge pay raise and more respect from upstairs then he gets..

I say again......................................if he is such an upgrade why hasn't anybody snatched him up yet. Don't you think maybe we don't know the whole story. Does he have physical problems that limited his playing time?

His old position coach is in Jacksonville and he hasn't touched him either.

You got to realize that he left here because he lost a step because of physical problems, so do you think they automatically got better? The NFL is a tough business and guys get beat up and can lose it fast because the body just says NO after a while. Got to face facts. If teams aren't beating down his door maybe he doesn't have it anymore.

I sure someone (maybe us) will bring him in for a workout but they won't offer him the kind of money he wants.

Archived