THE BROWNS BOARD

Jamal Lewis vs B.J. Raji in the 40

sisky fringo

Jamal Lewis vs B.J. Raji in the 40  

18 members have voted

1. 1. if they ran today who do you think would win? (no, really)

• Jamal
    • Raji

this is a serious question.

some might like to point out it's basically last year's feature back up against a DT......yes, it's absurd.

yet i suspect some will truthfully vote Raji.

i agree an upgrade is coming in the future but he's under contract now. is it just draft kool-aid? i think so. still....

if you seriously voted Raji please show yourselves. when we revisit this i'd like to know who said ?.

I went to four Brown's practices last year. Jamal consistantly was the 4th fastest on the team in sprints. Can you guess which three were faster? I'll give you a hint, they weren't running backs.

that doesnt tell you he's fast it tells you he works hard and theres alot of slackers on the browns team

Stallworth, Pool and Edwards were the only ones I ever seen beat him in the early practices I went to.

Harrisson suprisingly isn't that blazing fast in straight line speed. I've posted his 40 up here before, I'll have to search for it. He does have amazing change of direction speed though, which is what makes him so elusive.

Ah Jerome ran a 4.47, not shabby, but not a real burner. Now only if every OTHER offensive player on our team could make cuts like this kid can!

Wasn't Tim Carter suppose to have some real speed behind him?

Too bad he never was able to show it on the field for us.

i'd take him back actually. although he didn't really help us much in '07 he didn't hurt us. always out of camera frame stretching the field i couldn't see him much, he still opened it up for JJ and K2 to move the chains. we missed him last season.

I went to four Brown's practices last year. Jamal consistantly was the 4th fastest on the team in sprints. Can you guess which three were faster? I'll give you a hint, they weren't running backs.

i'm guessing that Lance Leggett was one of the three.

Archived