THE BROWNS BOARD

Lucas? Would you take a shot?

LCDawgFan13

Would you take a shot on Ken Lucas to help our CB's? I think he would definately be an improvement. What would he cost and is he even a possibility?

ABSOLUTELY! Wright, Lucas and B-mac as nickle. Heartbeat....I think the fight between him and smith in practice might have had something to do with it in the back of my mind but Cap space is the reason he was cut.

If we get Barton as ILB... we can focus on RB, and Safety in second. maybe even Wood from louisville

It would depend on what kind of caontract he would want and also if he would want to come to a team that is in a rebuilding mode and not a contender.

Because some veteran players are unsure of the direction this team is heading, they are hesitant to look at the Browns as a option. The preception is the new staff wants to rebuild through the draft and they don't want to be stopgaps that will be discarded in a year.

Maybe a good reason why your only seeing familar ex players coming in and role players. They realize they will be backups and have roles on special teams and speciality packages.

So, I think it may be more like, does Lucas want to come to Cleveland.

ABSOLUTELY! Wright, Lucas and B-mac as nickle. Heartbeat....I think the fight between him and smith in practice might have had something to do with it in the back of my mind but Cap space is the reason he was cut.

If we get Barton as ILB... we can focus on RB, and Safety in second. maybe even Wood from louisville

I totally agree. I think he could help to solidify our corners. My only question is how much will he want to come here?

Archived