THE BROWNS BOARD

Mock Draft

KardiacKid26

The Free Agents ManKok signed so far will be for depth. No one really stands out in the group except maybe Abram Elam. I truly believe that they're building through the draft which is a smart move. Here's my mock draft.

Trades:

-With Curry gone there is really no one worth a # 5. I would trade our #5 to the Broncos in exchange for their 12th and a 2nd round pick.

-DA's value has gone down alot. I think it would be great if we got a 3rd and 5th round pick for him.

Draft:

1st round- Rey Maualuga-LB: He can pair with Jackson for the next ten years and will bring a nasty attitude to the Defense.

2nd round- Clint Sintim-OLB: We need to find a pass rusher opposite to Wimbley.

2nd round-Tyson Jackson-DE: He would fill that hole at the D-Line spot and the line would be furocious.

2nd round- Chip Vaughn-SS: Sean Jones signed with the eagles so Vaughn will be his replacement.

3rd round- Rashad Jennings-RB: We need someone to pair with Harrison to have a two-back system.

4th round- Antoine Caldwell-C: Hank Fraley is nowhere near being an elite center. Caldwell will help strengthen the Line

5th round- Phil Loadholt-OT: With shaffer being released there is now a glaring hole at RT. Loadholt will fill that in.

6th round- Dominique Edison-WR: Jurevicius is gone, Stallworthless is nothing special, and there is no one behind Braylon. Edison has size (6'5) with great hands.

Archived