THE BROWNS BOARD

I would like to thank everyone

Browns2405

I just joined this board and with my first post I would like to thank the members of this board for being well-educated (in most cases) and possessing the ability to express opinions and have debates without getting into childish name calling and spouting off with expletives as comebacks because someone disagrees with your opinion. I'm excited to be a new member of this board and look forward to debating with each and everyone of you on different topics involving my beloved team. I'm hoping for a realistic turnaround with this new regime and hope we all have some good news coming forth with the draft and 09 season. GO BROWNS!!! :lol:

I appreciate it... I've been on here before and I read what you guys have to say... some good insider info... I like this board it's a lot nice then some of the others I've been on. can't get my avatar to load but other than that I like it... thanks guys...

I appreciate it... I've been on here before and I read what you guys have to say... some good insider info... I like this board it's a lot nice then some of the others I've been on. can't get my avatar to load but other than that I like it... thanks guys...

Have your avatar picture hosted on a site like Photobucket, and copy the link into the avatar field in control panel. Usually works bettter that way.

I'm at a young ripened age but I'm not going to let someone's opinion differing from mine make me get teary eyed or my feelings hurt. I'm old enough to know that not everyone will agree... It's a free country I'll voice my opinion and that's it... I'll debate and disagree won't put anyone down for it unless you say something completely assanine. Other than that I"m glad to be here. don't worry gal I won't put any girls down but I won't treat you any different than any of the guys... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived