THE BROWNS BOARD

THIS IS NOT A DA vs BQ THING...IT'S A BROWNS THING

Sez.EJ

I don't believe that wanting to trade DA makes anyone "on BQ's jock".. not management, nor guys on the board.

The fact of the matter is; that DA is exceptionally more tradeable because of his greater starting experience, big arm, and pro bowl... We can garner pick(s) to fill other spots we DESPERATELY need. The new regime also believes that they can win with Quinn.

We have a QB in DA we can garner a needed pick(s) in a draft that is absolutely LOADED in the top 3 rounds with players in areas we have great need. So stop with the "we are in love with Quinn stuff." It's really borderline absurd.. When you look at the needs of the team, and what we can get for DA. It's about getting as much for DA as possible. Trading DA is just the right thing to do to grow the team in the right direction. It is just plain smart football.

THIS IS NOT A DA vs BQ THING...IT'S A BROWNS THING... That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I can go with whatever mankok does if they trade either BQ and or DA im good with it and i agree its a browns thing not a DA vs BQ thing but im starting to think mankok isnt posturing DA for trade im thinking we are going to have a good old fashion qb contest and the loser takes a train out of town via trade...;)

I can go with whatever mankok does if they trade either BQ and or DA im good with it and i agree its a browns thing not a DA vs BQ thing but im starting to think mankok isnt posturing DA for trade im thinking we are going to have a good old fashion qb contest and the loser takes a train out of town via trade...;)

Gips... I disagree and think DA is gone.. However if they keep him and let him compete for the #1 job.. I won't be pissed or anything.. you cannot have too many qb's.. we should know .. in the past 10 years we have had about 200 or so hahah. but I believe DA has a greater value to the team as a trade for a 3rd or higher draft pick.. Otherwise we keep him.. and your scenaio plays out. I still look at the talent in this years draft.. top 3 rounds and our area's of need and say WOW.. (other than maybe the safety's who are just ok) If we can load up on 3-5 high end picks. The coach will again look like a genius (ala the NY tag).

Archived