THE BROWNS BOARD

Michael Crabtree

Dirty Hands

Does anybody know if we still have Kevin Kasper? If he can stay healthy his hands would contribute greatley consideing we have no one else.
he's not listed on the roster on the official site. i'd like to hope he's still kicking it around CLE.

they could use a solid journeyman like him.

He got a thousand by sheer will of RAC N' Roll. the guy had no burst, scored how many TD's?

Not to mention he wasn't hitting the hole with any sort of speed or conviction.

I loved the guy after the 07 campaign, but after last year it's time to send him to pasture.

Nothing personal whatsoever....

but he's not a FA. why create roster issues?

with Jason Wright gone why not keep Jamal and get your money's worth?

??

where's he going? :rolleyes:

He'll be a FA after this season and you could be certain he won't resign with a team that has fans that doesn't appreciate him. Does Plaxco's history look very simular to Edwards. WE aren't going to the super bowl this year so what good does Edwards hanging around this year being a distraction do for the team.

Get what you can get for him and rebuild this team through the draft. Plenty of WRs in the draft with a better attitude and can catch.

He'll be a FA after this season and you could be certain he won't resign with a team that has fans that doesn't appreciate him.

that story was overblown. we need to let it die and quit rehashing it....unless that's your agenda.

i certainly can't be certain, how can you?

Does Plaxco's history look very simular to Edwards.

if that's a question-NO. advance 100 isn't in Plax's resy bro.

WE aren't going to the super bowl this year so what good does Edwards hanging around this year being a distraction do for the team?

you sound like you have an axe to grind. you wouldn't happen to be an Ohio State fan now would you?

Get what you can get for him and rebuild this team through the draft. Plenty of WRs in the draft with a better attitude and can catch.

again, one man gathers what another man spills. i'm not giving up on him--he has the ability to make catches less than 5 people in the entire league can make. his '08 drops are redeemable.

again, one man gathers what another man spills. i'm not giving up on him--he has the ability to make catches less than 5 people in the entire league can make. his '08 drops are redeemable.

Edwards is a great talent and I don't care what team he played for in college. Saying I have an ax to grind because I like Ohio State is beyond stupid...............................I'm a Browns fan and like Brown's players.

I don't like underachiever players who think they are owed something. I mention Plax because the situation with Edwards is very simular to what was going on with Plax in Pittsburgh. He felt underappreciated and wanted to be the face of the team. He bolted on them just like Edwards will on us.

He has dropped passes at every level all his life. He can be a super star but will alwys be close to the top of the league in drops, every year. He does make great catches and is a great athlete. But, my whole point is he will bolt after this year. One reason is the new offense will not feature him. Second reason is he is not a team player. Third reason is because he can.

Edwards is a great talent and I don't care what team he played for in college. Saying I have an ax to grind because I like Ohio State is beyond stupid...............................I'm a Browns fan and like Brown's players.

I don't like underachiever players who think they are owed something. I mention Plax because the situation with Edwards is very simular to what was going on with Plax in Pittsburgh. He felt underappreciated and wanted to be the face of the team. He bolted on them just like Edwards will on us.

He has dropped passes at every level all his life. He can be a super star but will alwys be close to the top of the league in drops, every year. He does make great catches and is a great athlete. But, my whole point is he will bolt after this year. One reason is the new offense will not feature him. Second reason is he is not a team player. Third reason is because he can.

i read the board off and on from time to time and although i have read you bash Edwards before i did not know you were a fan of the OS until this very moment. i didn't say you have an axe to grind because you are a fan, but because you are grinding axes IMO--i calls em like i sees em. but for the record sorry for wrongfully accusing you if in fact i am wrong about it.

what gives you the impression Edwards feels he's owed something? when did he say he wanted to be the face of the team? wow Ytown you seem to be generalizing quite a bit about people donchathink? the only reason i could see him "bolting from CLE" is if he heard people like you saying things like that.

trying to make a dream a reality? and i'm not saying that because i found out you like the OS.

how is he not a team player?

i'll admit he lacks that "fire" that ignites those around him, but ef em--these are the pros. let them motivate themselves. what else?

no drugs good peeps elite athlete. drops and toughness questionable. i still like our chances. :)

Archived