THE BROWNS BOARD

2010 Season

Booker

So, with the 2011 NFL Player Lockout on the horizon, how do you think the 2010 season will affect the Browns.

From what I heard, there won't be a salary cap in 2010. Do you think this will hurt the Browns since we aren't in the biggest market. I know it's real early to talk about this, but it will definitly have an effect on free agent signings coming up this summer.

Thoughts?

So, with the 2011 NFL Player Lockout on the horizon, how do you think the 2010 season will affect the Browns.

From what I heard, there won't be a salary cap in 2010. Do you think this will hurt the Browns since we aren't in the biggest market. I know it's real early to talk about this, but it will definitly have an effect on free agent signings coming up this summer.

Thoughts?

No cap? Dan Snyder probably just purchases the NFC Pro Bowl team... icon_rolleyes.gif

Maybe Randy Lerner will shell out a few bucks and have some of those Aston Villa guys come across the pond and suit up.

There isn't any reason that big pockets Lerner can't compete with the Jones and the Snyders.

Doug

Archived