THE BROWNS BOARD

Let's get to know our schmeckle's

Guest AdaM

My name is Chris also from Massillon, Class of 90.

In the Army stationed at Fort Benning, Ga.

If it has to do with the Browns, Tigers, Buckeyes, Cavs, Indians, Braves (cousin got me watching them years ago), or Mopars Then I am game.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest birddog1
i thought that too. i just keep telling myself that it could be worse- she could be a yankees fan... or canadian

Hey watch it there, my wife is canadian, green card and all.

If it has to do with the Browns, Tigers, Buckeyes, Cavs, Indians, Braves (cousin got me watching them years ago), or Mopars Then I am game.

You must be my brother from another mother!!! ....***GOD BLESS YOU SOLDIER***

Check out my username,and please read my get to know post. I'm not a braves fan, but my COUSIN in Fla. is Hmmm maybe we are related??? B)

And ANOTHER from Massillon!!! I'm telling ya, it's the football passion that clogs our arteries.

Todd. I'm 25. Live in Dayton for the time being. Originally from Medina but came south for college (recent Masters grad from Wright State University). I'll be heading back north fairly soon as my fiance will be getting her PhD from Kent State. Can't wait to be close enough to attend more cavs, indians, and browns games...

Life in a nutshell.

Archived