THE BROWNS BOARD

Pittsburgh area High School organizes "Anti- Gay Day"

StinkHole

Well when you are a freak woodpecker of course it wouldn't bother you. Your generation lacks proper parental upbringing and guidance, hence the freakish behaviors.

Generally speaking you're right. I was on the bus last night and this elderly lady needed a seat. Not one single young man would give up his seat (I was already standing after giving my seat to another lady.) Instead they were swearing, spitting, and saying disrespectful things about some of the women on the bus. It was appalling. My father would have cracked me across the back of the head if he saw me doing those things though, so no not all are bad. You just see the bad come out more with social media being as big as it is today.

And before you jump in with your typical bullshit, Cal, the thugs were white. That probably eliminates any comment you have on my short story because it doesn't fit your narrative.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blowe, What I said was correct. Sorry that makes you upset, but your reply

shows that you don't have a clue at how to disagree, you just don't like the message.

Now, just think about that for a bit.

I thought about it and this is the conclusion I have come up with:

I did not read what you wrote. I hardly ever read what you write. You are a sad pathetic little man spending the last years of his life grasping at straws and trying to "keep things the way they used to be." Some of that last part I can get down with, but your approach is atrocious. Sources matter. Where information comes from matters. theblaze is going to spin things just as hard if not harder than say MSNBC for example. You turn a blind eye to one side just to spit and yell at the other, and most everybody sees it except for you.

Now, back to big serious trouble, obamao, etc...

ha. then you don't read what I post, then you go poutypouty about what I wrote,

get all mad and honked off,

and you say I was gonna say whatever so you can argue with it.

Hey, I post bs, sure, but when I talked about liberals going emotional knee jerk about

opinions they disagree with, and arguing with points that were never made...

you make me seem like a genius and make yourself look like a jerk.

You think the stories I find will show up on CNN or MSNBC? Nope. Now, you find out

that the blaze stories aren't true, then you have a valid claim. And, btw, I have posted

from many, many sources - you just hate any source that dares to post stuff that doesn't

fit in your little, hateful mind.

And even though I am retired, I'm not over the hill by any stretch, and probably look younger than you, funnier than you, happier than you, healthier (reference your crack cocaine online name, maybe?)

and our tomatoes taste better than any tomato you might ever grow if you ever get over your

fear of leaving your hole in the ground. I figure to be around another 20 -30 yrs or so.

If that is all you have to brag about... you should seek counseling. Note - you started the whiney bitch crap at me,

for no justifiable reason. What goes around, comes around.

Oh, and if you are gay, I would treat you like anybody else I would ever meet professionally.

Outside of professionally - you don't exist. Have a nice day.

I'd say that the constant bickering over sources is missing the point. we all know that the Blaze is going to spin a story as hard right as they can, but we know that going in. I don't think anyone can claim that they make the stories up out of whole cloth. We can certainly use a grain of salt when reading things from The Huffington Post Media Matters or MSNBC. Still I don't think those outlets are made up of complete lies, just spun hard left. Probably the most insidious would be the so-called mainstream media. We know most major newspapers lean left as do the major networks but those stories are rarely as obvious.

It really only takes a subtle tweak or a little bit of shading to make any story lean one way or the other.

With Sean Hannity or Rachel Maddow you know where the story is coming from, not so easy to tell with the NBC Nightly News.

WSS

THEREFORE, Sad - you are talking "anomaly", when Diehard said "abnormal",

he was exactly correct. Abnormal in a perverse, immoral way, is ABBERATION.

Abnormal, as in having a green eye and a blue eye, has nothing to do with

perversion, or morality.

LOL at yourself, it's funny you don't know better.

Abnormal

adjective
not normal, average, typical, or usual; deviating from a standard:
abnormal powers of concentration; an abnormal amount of snow; abnormal behavior.

extremely or excessively large:

abnormal profit.

I know what abnormal means.

How exactly in the fuck is rawstory dot com any different from the blaze?

Holy shit y'all are hilarious. Or hypocrites. I can't tell any more. It begins with an "h" though.

I never meant to say it was a great source, just pointing out cal not believe a source that was just as legit as the hundreds he has posted on here... but whatever.

I never meant to say it was a great source, just pointing out cal not believe a source that was just as legit as the hundreds he has posted on here... but whatever.

Treating it with the disdain and dismissal you (royal you) treat cal's "sources" - regardless of how many of those he's posted?

I'm still not tracking how it's any different.

Here's something for us all to consider. (and everyone knows my opinion on this matter by now but... )

Resolved: every male on this forum is homophobic to some degree.

I'm going to assume that argument number one would be something akin to well I certainly wouldn't want to fuck a fat ugly woman either!

However imagine the difference in your reaction in this hypothetical. You've been at the bar with the guys and had a few cocktails. One thing leads to another you wind up in the sack with an unattractive overweight woman.

Assuming you aren't a prick you politely get up get dressed and probably have a laugh with your buddies.

How likely would that scenario sound if we replaced Big Mama with Big Poppa? And your reaction?

and don't forget the actual definition of phobia.

WSS

Well when you are a freak woodpecker of course it wouldn't bother you. Your generation lacks proper parental upbringing and guidance, hence the freakish behaviors.

The generation you speak of were the last generations kids.

So this lack of parental guidence comes from the kids of the last generation becoming unfit parents

I think it's the nature of things. Like baby birds being thrown from the nest one generation most naturally reject the mores of the prior generation. The good thing? Someday Jay Z's children will have to find some form of music obnoxious enough to piss him off.

WSS

I just find it funny, that people who complain about the younger generation having a lack of parental guidance, are the people that raised the unfit parents

Here's something for us all to consider. (and everyone knows my opinion on this matter by now but... )

Resolved: every male on this forum is homophobic to some degree.

I'm going to assume that argument number one would be something akin to well I certainly wouldn't want to fuck a fat ugly woman either!

However imagine the difference in your reaction in this hypothetical. You've been at the bar with the guys and had a few cocktails. One thing leads to another you wind up in the sack with an unattractive overweight woman.

Assuming you aren't a prick you politely get up get dressed and probably have a laugh with your buddies.

How likely would that scenario sound if we replaced Big Mama with Big Poppa? And your reaction?

and don't forget the actual definition of phobia.

WSS

What's your point? Because most guys think sleeping with a guy is weird, that gives justification for banning gay marriage?

I just don't see the point in that post

I lol'ed the first time because if I called it what it was(homophobic) you would play the liberals are always calling people names card.

Sad

Ah. Here's the thing about that. I know that having sex with sheep is perverted. You want to call that a fear of sheep?

When did the "phobia" slur start, anyways? How can it be a fear of gays, when I have so many times posted

that I knew fellow employees at work who were gay, but I always treated them exactly like I treated anybody

else at work - professionally. Have one of the gay people as a friend? hell no. Had a gay person ask me

about "gay marriage" ? No, but if they did, I'd tell them what REAL marriage is. The gays I met professionally,

never knew I knew. But very good friends of theirs told me. Where's the phobia in that?

No, it's just a common liberal denigrating tactic. Nonsense aggressive word play.

I just find it funny, that people who complain about the younger generation having a lack of parental guidance, are the people that raised the unfit parents

By the time you're old enough to be a parent you should have the common sense to know how to do it. My kids turned out fine. Youngest is around woodies age. Not everyone makes a good parent obviously, some much worse then others.

There really is something to be said about the lack of parental guidance and supervision especially as generations progress. Are there more and more illegitimate children born to teenage mothers who can't possibly give them proper guidance? Are there more and more cases of suburban kids with two working parents? that probably is a factor but sure every generation rebels against their parents.

(and I'd bet they change those opinions as they get older)

WSS

What's your point? Because most guys think sleeping with a guy is weird, that gives justification for banning gay marriage?

I just don't see the point in that post

Sorry so many things are hard for you to comprehend. If you say your physical and emotional reaction would be equal in both those situations fine.

WSS

Sorry so many things are hard for you to comprehend. If you say your physical and emotional reaction would be equal in both those situations fine.

WSS

Yes yes, the great wisdom of Steve is above me...

Show some pity then, and explain what your point was? What "gotchya" moment are you trying to get out of this?

I coprophilia normal and natural like being tall?

;)

WSS

What is your definition of natural? There is a wide range of definitions. Man made buildings can be natural if beaver damns are.

For normal, I would look to statistics for an answer. Then we're just going by percentages. Less than 5% is normal? Maybe? Pick your own percentage. In this case, neither poop stuff or being 6'4" is normal.

As we have belabored over and over, I'm sure you've seen the facebook video of the box turtle climbing up on a helmet.

Even though that's between the turtle and the helmet It is not part of nature's way.

Is the poop thing normal and natural in your opinion or not? Why?

WSS

Again, it depends on your definition of those words.

I don't think it is "normal". I base my definition on statistics, not any kind of "morality".

The person that gets turned on by poop, he/she has genetics that cause them to think this. They were born like that. No outside force caused it. So yeah, you could make an argument for it being natural.

It all depends on how you define the words. I don't attach what I think is right, wrong or weird to either.

And again... I'm not sure what your ultimate goal here is with these posts. It is pretty normal for you to do this though...

Probably we can't get past this because the first thing that needs to be done is making a distinct separation between right and wrong and natural and unnatural. I would think someone as impressed by science and angered by religion would be able to do that. I'll give you an example based on youre stated disgust for fat people. Eating is quite natural and necessary for survival. Eating too much is counterproductive for survival and while many people do it I would say that's unnatural, ie not in the best interest of the person or the species. same thing for a desire to eat things that do not provide nutrition to the human body, paper or paste or grass or human waste.

It's not unnatural in that sense for black white and Asian people to have sex or German shepherds pitbulls and cocker spaniels. It would be unnatural, in my opinion, between cats and dogs.

Morals, right or wrong, are basically made up by society often with no basis in reality.

WSS

There really is something to be said about the lack of parental guidance and supervision especially as generations progress. Are there more and more illegitimate children born to teenage mothers who can't possibly give them proper guidance? Are there more and more cases of suburban kids with two working parents? that probably is a factor but sure every generation rebels against their parents.

(and I'd bet they change those opinions as they get older)

WSS

I have noticed that a lot of times when there is a story on the news about a kid getting in trouble, the news people are almost always talking to the kids Grandmother, or Aunt, or some other relative, an as always, the kid was a "GOOD" kid

Probably we can't get past this because the first thing that needs to be done is making a distinct separation between right and wrong and natural and unnatural. I would think someone as impressed by science and angered by religion would be able to do that. I'll give you an example based on youre stated disgust for fat people. Eating is quite natural and necessary for survival. Eating too much is counterproductive for survival and while many people do it I would say that's unnatural, ie not in the best interest of the person or the species. same thing for a desire to eat things that do not provide nutrition to the human body, paper or paste or grass or human waste.

It's not unnatural in that sense for black white and Asian people to have sex or German shepherds pitbulls and cocker spaniels. It would be unnatural, in my opinion, between cats and dogs.

Morals, right or wrong, are basically made up by society often with no basis in reality.

WSS

Well I enjoyed all of the passive insults in there...

You could probably make the case some of our morality is based on genetics or instincts.

So you have decided on the definition of natural vs unnatural as what helps preserve our species. You are making the argument then that gay sex does not produce a child, so it is unnatural? Ok. A lot of other things could be considered unnatural too. Also, there is that research thinking that homosexuality is a side effect of a gene that causes increased fertility in the mother. In that case, it would benefit our species.

But again, I am not really sure I see that point in this "natural" discussion. I don't see how any of this relates to their civil rights

ha. then you don't read what I post, then you go poutypouty about what I wrote,

get all mad and honked off,

and you say I was gonna say whatever so you can argue with it.

Hey, I post bs, sure, but when I talked about liberals going emotional knee jerk about

opinions they disagree with, and arguing with points that were never made...

you make me seem like a genius and make yourself look like a jerk.

You think the stories I find will show up on CNN or MSNBC? Nope. Now, you find out

that the blaze stories aren't true, then you have a valid claim. And, btw, I have posted

from many, many sources - you just hate any source that dares to post stuff that doesn't

fit in your little, hateful mind.

And even though I am retired, I'm not over the hill by any stretch, and probably look younger than you, funnier than you, happier than you, healthier (reference your crack cocaine online name, maybe?)

and our tomatoes taste better than any tomato you might ever grow if you ever get over your

fear of leaving your hole in the ground. I figure to be around another 20 -30 yrs or so.

If that is all you have to brag about... you should seek counseling. Note - you started the whiney bitch crap at me,

for no justifiable reason. What goes around, comes around.

Oh, and if you are gay, I would treat you like anybody else I would ever meet professionally.

Outside of professionally - you don't exist. Have a nice day.

The username is first initial, last name. That's all. Not a crack cocaine user, but a well known ball buster.

The username is first initial, last name. That's all. Not a crack cocaine user, but a well known ball buster. blowe

Ah, goofy me. Didn't even think of that. My bad. ;)

Instead of anti gay day maybe they could have organized pro straight day

When straight people are somehow discriminated against or bullied or whatever, that would be perfectly acceptable. Somehow I doubt gay kids were beating up straight kids in that school for being straight. Yeah I just don't see that.

Archived