THE BROWNS BOARD

Undrafted Free Agents

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My CBS SPORTS APP. has a tracker. I keep it active until pre-season. When the draft is over there's a list by position of all undrafted players. It has their profile, analysis etc. What players or positions are you tracking?

My CBS SPORTS APP. has a tracker. I keep it active until pre-season. When the draft is over there's a list by position of all undrafted players. It has their profile, analysis etc. What players or positions are you tracking?

I was just wanting to make sure that I am caught up on everyone the Browns are picking up during the rush directly after the draft.

You can use this Site to see who's available, not sure if it'll reflect UDFA signings though :

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/tracker#dt-by-round-input:1/dt-tabs:dt-by-position

Josh Lambo rated top kicker (at that web site) udfa has visited the Browns at Berea. Don't be surprised if he signs.

Without cutting anybody, we only have 8 roster spots after the 12 draft picks

yeah....started a "bubble" thread the other day on this very topic....tho apparently I was too soon and theres not much interest in how that may play out

I know nothing about the guy. What made you consider him a sleeper QB?

he had record setting numbers, then a bad injury ending his last year in college...creating value.....he's 6-6 and a gun slinger....

here ya go

just signed Halliday......he and Mannion were my early sleeper QB's, so happy to see one land on the Browns....ok, go ahead.....rip him to shreds....

Nice Halliday needs to bring #86 WR with him!

he had record setting numbers, then a bad injury ending his last year in college...creating value.....he's 6-6 and a gun slinger....

here ya go

Everyone in Leach's offense sets records though.

Archived