THE BROWNS BOARD

Muslim imam tells Pamela Geller on live TV she should be killed for insulting the prophet

Anjem Choudary is a fucking idiot. Most moderate muslims don't want anything to do with him, like this guy.

On the flip side, what a douche move by her to organise a 'free speech' event with the sole intention of pissing off muslims. And no, not just because they're muslims.

When they do it to Jesus, no one bitches.

You don't really hear about it, sure, but that doesn't make it any less douchey. Hosting any event, like that one, that is designed just to piss off one demographic is ridiculous whichever demographic.

Anjem Choudary is a fucking idiot. Most moderate muslims don't want anything to do with him, like this guy.

On the flip side, what a douche move by her to organise a 'free speech' event with the sole intention of pissing off muslims. And no, not just because they're muslims.

You're pissed off. The underlying intent was to prove to you deniers and Obama that you can't separate extremism from this awful religion.

The truth is exposed again and you cant stand it.

Muslims are immune to ridicule? Muslim are "hands off"? Fuck them.

You're pissed off. The underlying intent was to prove to you deniers and Obama that you can't separate extremism from this awful religion.

The truth is exposed again and you cant stand it.

Muslims are immune to ridicule? Muslim are "hands off"? Fuck them.

What makes you think I'm pissed off?

And no, I don't think islam is above ridicule, nor do I think any religion is immune to ridicule. But framing it as a 'free speech' event like this is basically the equivalent of waving your hands around someone's face and saying "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you" - technically correct, but still immature and idiotic.

If you want to have an event where you have a reasoned critique of a holy book, then by all means, go for it. Point out the flaws in the concept of female subservience, geocentricism, intelligent design and the rest, by all means, fill your boots. But that's not what's happening, is it? Someone thought they'd be "clever" by organising a 'free speech' event just aimed at riling up and alienating a demographic.

Forgetting that it's apparently punishable by death to have images of muhammed, how would people (you? don't remember your religion) have felt if the event had been a free speech event from a bunch of atheists about drawings of jesus being butt-fucked by the pope? Not great, I imagine.

What makes you think I'm pissed off?

And no, I don't think islam is above ridicule, nor do I think any religion is immune to ridicule. But framing it as a 'free speech' event like this is basically the equivalent of waving your hands around someone's face and saying "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you" - technically correct, but still immature and idiotic.

You know exactly why. You just explained it. For one your statement contradicts itself, and secondly how exactly were "hands waved in front of their face"? Was this event held in a Muzzie neighborhood, outdoors in front of a Mosque?

Forgetting that it's apparently punishable by death to have images of muhammed, how would people (you? don't remember your religion) have felt if the event had been a free speech event from a bunch of atheists about drawings of jesus being butt-fucked by the pope? Not great, I imagine.

Haha, I knew sooner or later one of you liberals atop your perches of superiority would ask that. If it were Jesus, yes, it would have been met with criticism, just as "Piss Christ" was and the Virgin Mary spattered in elephant dung was....however, no one came to shoot up the fuckin place.

You refuse to acknowledge that there is one religion made up of sub-humans, and another one that is civil and has evolved from the dark ages.

Go ahead make another attempt at defending this muslim scum.

Haha, I knew sooner or later one of you liberals atop your perches of superiority would ask that. If it were Jesus, yes, it would have been met with criticism, just as "Piss Christ" was and the Virgin Mary spattered in elephant dung was....however, no one came to shoot up the fuckin place.

You refuse to acknowledge that there is a religion made up of sub-humans, and one that has evolved

Go ahead make another attempt at defending this muslim scum.

Who is defending them?! I think you're trying to have an argument with nobody here. Go back and read where I called this guy a fucking idiot.

Made up of sub-humans? I think that's a bit of a generalisation. Some fucktards, like the guy in the OP, sure, and probably more than other mainstream religions, I don't doubt that.

As for the virgin mary business, that too was immature and idiotic, and you wouldn't see me defending it.

Who is defending them?! I think you're trying to have an argument with nobody here. Go back and read where I called this guy a fucking idiot.

Made up of sub-humans? I think that's a bit of a generalisation. Some fucktards, like the guy in the OP, sure, and probably more than other mainstream religions, I don't doubt that.

As for the virgin mary business, that too was immature and idiotic, and you wouldn't see me defending it.

Gee, you must have overlooked post #8.

Placing fault at some elses feet is the same as defending them...according to you, those conducting this event are at fault, not the terrorists...get it?

Gee, you must have overlooked post #8.

Placing fault at some elses feet is the same as defending them...those conducting this event are at fault, not the terrorists...get it?

So because I'm not explicitly saying the terrorists are degenerate scum for whom most legal punishments are too good means I'm implicitly on their side? See, that's a big problem. When something like this happens, why is everybody forced to condemn the perpetrators, when it's clear that they should be condemned.

Like, if you stand in front of a skinhead covered in nazi tattoos and tell him about how much you love your rabbi and that hitler was gay, don't be surprised if you get a punch in the face. Do we really need to say how the other guy *shouldn't* be punching you in the face? Of course not. But you can bet someone's going to suggest that maybe it wasn't the best strategy.

So because I'm not explicitly saying the terrorists are degenerate scum for whom most legal punishments are too good means I'm implicitly on their side? See, that's a big problem. When something like this happens, why is everybody forced to condemn the perpetrators, when it's clear that they should be condemned.

Haha..you're doing it again! Too many purported Christians condemning these acts, so its only fair you go to bat for the terrorists.

That's what liberals have been doing since 9/11.

Haha..you're doing it again! Too many purported Christians condemning these acts, so its only fair you go to bat for the terrorists.

Right, just in case I'm missing something, what is it exactly I'm doing, and how am I doing it?

You and your kind just want a global religious war, admit it. You see that mooslims are breeding like wall rats and you want a war now before there's too many of them. I'm constantly hearing Christian mouthpieces begging Christians to have more children, criticizing Christian countries with low birth rates...it's just another game of Abraham. The constant, and I do mean constant, sabre rattling on both sides...I know it's what you want. Let's do this and the winner carves up the world. It's my sincerest hope that India and China somehow form a union to prevent the Abrahamic religions from completely destroying the world. The hindu's and Chinese are basically this worlds hope...how fuking Retarded is that.

You and your kind just want a global religious war

Wow. Just wow. "WE" want a religious war now?

I stopped reading after that. Perhaps someone else will be amused at how little effort it takes for you to ramble on like an asshole.

The hypocrisy in liberalism is overwhelming. You can find it anywhere, on any issue.

When Piss Christ came out libfucks said to those offended that we need to be understanding of the artists intent, to study it, to consider it, to try and embrace it.

Oh my how the libfuck tune has changed...now we insensitive bastards must not display such art demeaning to the Prophet so as not to offend Muslims.

And why weren't you libfucks out on your perches of superiority preaching to those offended to embrace Mel Gibsons movie "The Passion"?

Waiting for some libfuck like Cleve or Chris to put their foot in their mouth by spouting we shouldn't be displaying demeaning art depicting the Prophet because "we're better than they are"....we'll duh, no kidding. That's what we've been telling you dimwits along.

this charles manson "imam" needs to be apprehended and tried for the felony

of threatening someone else's life.

but obamao will probably have him as a guest at the WH.

I know he's from over there, thought maybe he was here visiting, but regardless,

they should extradite him over here,

or just have him tossed in Garib prison. He's a menace.

He has been arrested before in Britain, though.

https://news.vice.com/article/radical-islamist-preacher-anjem-choudary-arrested-in-london

Call him a rubbish piker chris. Honestly you don't dip enough into the british insults for my liking....ever watch top gear? That's what I need to hear out of you more often. Nobody on the planet trolls lke the british.

Love top gear, but it'll be completely different without the three guys now.

Archived