THE BROWNS BOARD

This is how embarrassing Liberals have become:

I just made the mistake of reading that twat's twitter. She does discussions at universities about "Islamophobia". Yes, a lesbian defends Islam. Like a black lawyer defending KKK members. "I know that he is open about how I should be lynched but he has an absurd opinion so I must defend his position. Stop being so racismophobic."

She's an agenda driven cunt who looks like the type of girl Woody would marry.

They would drive a Prius and fuck each other in the ass with strap-ons.

Alright, that's twice today. I'm getting a little worried...

Why? Afraid you'll be too sore to walk in the morning?

Where do you hear about it?

From the people that I guess are saying it

or from the "news" outlets reporting on the "dirty liberals" that are saying it.

Just saying, I get through my day ok without hearing about white privilege. Unless I see it on here, where people are disagreeing with someone who must have said it somewhere.

Like palins stupid idiotic mouth isnt allowed to speak for conservatives but some complete unknown lesbian blogger who has never held political office let alone nom'd ad vice president of the fucking u.s is penned for all liberals. This is why i can have discussions and debates eith people who are more liberal oriented. Because they're on avg orders of magnitude smarter and more intellectual than conservatives who still seem to posess the monkey gene. I just dont see this kind of stupid shit from libgerals "where i go" . Not saying dumbasses dont exist on the left...but when u associate with a higher class of people in general u dont run into this.

When I was a kid about the 4th grade, my best friend, was the only black kid in our school.

We went to a funeral in WV once, and I missed a day, and had to make up a test.

I get done with that, go outside for recess, and some girls ran up and said I needed to hurry up

and get out there, he was being chased. So, I run out here, and here is about almost ten kids chasing him

with sticks, yelling the n word at him, and throwing rocks at him. I called out to him, he was running my way,

he ran past me, and I ran past him.

then, my finest football moment - I didn't know how to stop them, they had been very close to catching him,

so I threw myself longways along the ground, and bowled them over as they went between two big trees.

Well, I hadn't figured this out at the time, but I was the one who got stomped on, kicked, and belted with sticks until

they said "hey, he's not the one we want, let's go" or something like that, and they took off.

The principal had been alerted and came running out and saved him, and he said that took some real courage for me to save a friend like that. He was proud of me. And those kids? They hated both of us, but they

never messed with us again. They were warned in very serious terms. The principal even called the police,

and they said they thought I was a heck of a young guy. They had a very serious talk with those

idiot kids. And btw, you don't have to figure too much to get the idea that those kids didn't make up that word

and that racist garbage by themselves.

#notsowhiteprivilege

Like palins stupid idiotic mouth isnt allowed to speak for conservatives but some complete unknown lesbian blogger who has never held political office let alone nom'd ad vice president of the fucking u.s is penned for all liberals. This is why i can have discussions and debates eith people who are more liberal oriented. Because they're on avg orders of magnitude smarter and more intellectual than conservatives who still seem to posess the monkey gene. I just dont see this kind of stupid shit from libgerals "where i go" . Not saying dumbasses dont exist on the left...but when u associate with a higher class of people in general u dont run into this.

Just when I think you couldn't do any worse, you completely outdo yourself..."not saying dumbasses don't exist on the left" eh?... understatement much?

Leftism is the cradle of ignorance, low information, apathy just as long as you get free stuff, and just plain stupidity.

Some of Cleves fellow "intellectuals" he discusses issues with...

Just when I think you couldn't do any worse, you completely outdo yourself..."not saying dumbasses don't exist on the left" eh?... understatement much?

Leftism is the cradle of ignorance, low information, apathy just as long as you get free stuff, and just plain stupidity.

Some of Cleves fellow "intellectuals" he discusses issues with...

nobody that I know and have discussions with would make those mistakes. I don't ask the guys that work on the floor who the senators and congressman from OH are because I know they don't know. I wouldn't have asked them who Bush's Supreme court noms were even though they almost all vote republican. I'm not disparaging those guys most of em are really good decent guys with the exception of one or two evangelizing assholes who never let it go. There's just some things you don't talk to certain people about. Take you for instance, I've made multiple references to historical events outside of this country that you just couldn't follow. So I stopped doing it. That's not necessarily a strike against you, not a whole lot of people on either side..at least that I've talked to...know the things that I do. It's been a personal thing for me to discover our true history, the stuff we've either not been told or lied to or had the truth "massaged". Not everyone is capable of looking down the rabbit hole. But at least when someone say's something to you and blatantly states that this info literally would take a few seconds out of your day to find...it really is just intellectually lazy as fuck on your part to just sit and marinate in your ignorance. There's a lot of things that could be told to me that I would be vastly ignorant about, but if the subject matter was something I was interested in and was debating people about....fuck rights believe I'd make it a point to look it up and give it a critical examination. Something you are profoundly incapable of

well congrats on finding the one singular example of conservative idiocy on all the interwebs. Because surely there's only one...wait there's two? Well surely that's all there is.

I posted one a week ago in another thread. At a McCain Palin rally.... in my hometown.... :'( (to be fair though, a lot of out of towners came)

Give me a break Cal.DH

I know it sounds dumb, but it's a true story. His first name was Greg.

Hey, if I was going to make it up, I'd say I Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee'd those stupid kids,

and knocked em all out.

I got beaten up. That is supposed to make me look cool? nah.

Archived