THE BROWNS BOARD

Cleveland Browns Kardiac Kids

Mr. T

Cleveland Browns Kardiac Kids Song

Not really a song. In fact, I was a little worried it was going to turn into a NAMBLA video.

...but great classic clips of the Browns!

Zombo

Not really a song. In fact, I was a little worried it was going to turn into a NAMBLA video.

...but great classic clips of the Browns!

Zombo

Your right I kind of thought the same, we were not aware of stuff like that in the 80's.

Actually the kid should of punched his dad in the nuts for bragging about his winning teams. But talking about the character of the players was good.

Just these two:

12 days of a Cleveland Browns Christmas

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Carol of the Browns

Link

Carol of the Browns

Link

Changed the link above as YouTube disallowed the original.

Maybe I've had one too many tonight (two total, so can't be), but I just welled up watching it. I had forgotten how fun the '07 season was to watch. We could actually do something.

Of course I well up at the end of Major League too. Pathetic.

Archived