THE BROWNS BOARD

Islamic nazis-Doesch-(isil) takes Palmyra - murders 217 - including children

calfoxwc

SHOCK POLL: 81% Of Al Jazeera Arabic Poll Respondents Support Islamic State

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/05/25/shock-poll-81-of-al-jazeera-arabic-poll-respondents-support-isis/

Where are all the "moderate" Muslims?

For those folks who will avoid this because it is Breitbart.com, check out the attached link to the Al Jazeera poll. They are not bullshitting.

I'm telling all you non believing atheists. This is the beginning of armageddon. Flame away.

I am not scared. I was at church this morning and got filled with the spirit. The lord told me that gays are alright and that Muslims will continue to be backwards Retards until the end of time. He said the end times will take place after the final season of the Simpsons. So roughly in the year 3082.

For those folks who will avoid this because it is Breitbart.com, check out the attached link to the Al Jazeera poll. They are not bullshitting.

NBC Brian Williams should be back shortly for those who avoid Breitbart:

NBC’s Brian Williams Drops Claims To Have Been Personally Beheaded by Al Qaeda

NEW YORK – NBC news anchor Brian Williams has publicly dropped his claim that he was personally beheaded by al Qaeda in Iraq, saying he had misremembered the event.

Williams, known as ‘The Most Trusted NBC Nightly News Anchor in America’ has admitted, “I was never captured by al Qaeda in Iraq in May 2004, nor murdered by AQI leader Abu Musab al Zarqawi” in a notorious propaganda video.

full-29850-265396-bw_3.jpg

I'm telling all you non believing atheists. This is the beginning of armageddon. Flame away.

As long as you aren't an elected official, no biggie

A confused, old man yelling about the world changing and frightening him is nothing new...

Archived