THE BROWNS BOARD

Mingo In Red Caution Jersey

alporcini

Is this last year's injury still not fully covered??? Didn't he have off season surgery to repair it?

Or is he playing with one arm again this year?

1. #browns otas are underway. Mingo (torn labrum) in a red caution jersey, Vince mayle cast, Tashaun Gipson not here.

My buddy had that surgery right after the season too and he wouldn't be able to fully play right now either. Don't think it's anything out of the ordinary. But Keke should be alright in about a month.

My buddy had that surgery right after the season too and he wouldn't be able to fully play right now either. Don't think it's anything out of the ordinary. But Keke should be alright in about a month.

Keke?

Please never say that again, it gives me the creeps

Mangos are Orange and Mingo's in Red. So Prove Your A Brown Nate Orchard!! As they say " All I need is a chance to prove my Talent" . Here It Is..

I had the surgery to repair a torn labrum, but Dr. was able to complete the repair arthroscopically so the rehab was only 6 weeks. He had told me that if it turned out he had to open the shoulder, which he would not know for sure until he scoped, that the rehab would be 3 or 4 months.

I had the surgery to repair a torn labrum, but Dr. was able to complete the repair arthroscopically so the rehab was only 6 weeks. He had told me that if it turned out he had to open the shoulder, which he would not know for sure until he scoped, that the rehab would be 3 or 4 months.

I had the same tear... however, my doc said if he went in arthroscopically I have an 80% of being 80% ok... if he went in surgically 100% of 100%... turns out, when they went in they found my deltoid was also shredded and had wrapped itself around the clavicle... would have never picked it up if they had done arthroscope. Rehab was a bitch, but I was back doing martial arts in 4 months.

Archived